Author Topic: ROTTWEILLER ATTACK  (Read 6325 times)

Offline babywrinklies

ROTTWEILLER ATTACK
« on: October 30, 2008, 19:14:57 PM »
please be aware and spread the word about this dangerous dog.

My dad was viciously attacked in the Merhaba Restaurant on Calis seafront.The owner had the dog in the restaurant and as my dad went to sit down at the table the dog attached his leg and then his hand, the dog then circled around a baby who was in a pram. My dad had to go to hopital straight away and also had to go back in the morning again before catching his flight home. The owner of the Merhaba had to wash down the floor as it was covered in blood.  The owner of the dog was German, whose reponse to her dog attacking my dad was to shout at both my parents for not seeing the dog.

This incident was on the last night of my parents holiday and my dad has had to have rabies and tetanus injections since getting home. We have been told that this dog has attacked before and the German woman owner tried to take the dog back into the restaurant several days later! My parents were in such shock after this incident that they didnt think to call the police and so it was not reported.

This dog is still wandering around the Calis area with its ignorant owner and it will attack again and next time it could be you or one of your children so please beware!

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
ROTTWEILLER ATTACK
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 19:23:21 PM »
Arrogant Biatch.
She should have the dog taken off her and it should be put down.    Then she should be charged.

Offline MagicalGarden

ROTTWEILLER ATTACK
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 20:33:17 PM »
Thanks for this info. i hope you dad is ok now.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
ROTTWEILLER ATTACK
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 20:56:30 PM »
quote:
We have been told that this dog has attacked before and the German woman owner tried to take the dog back into the restaurant several days....

It looks like the owner of the Merhaba Restaurant (never heard of it myself) knows this woman and her dog as it sounds like he has witnessed this before.

If anyone knows the owner of this place, I would urge that you talk to him and if he has witnessed these events that he makes a report to the police asap.

Imagine, the next victim could be a child and it might end up far more serious that a couple of stitches and a tetanus.

Please help if you can.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
ROTTWEILLER ATTACK
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 20:58:44 PM »
Thanks for the warning.  I hope your Dad is ok now, he must've got a terrible scare.
I agree with Rimms, someone needs to speak to the owner of the restuarant.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
ROTTWEILLER ATTACK
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 21:49:00 PM »
 :)Thats terrible, and I too hope your dad is ok now,
 I just cant understand the dogs owner, wanting to keep the dog if its happened before,

Offline babywrinklies

ROTTWEILLER ATTACK
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 22:04:31 PM »
The woman is totally ignorant and rude, lives in Calis on her own from what we have found out,so obviously she has it for protection, only it is attacking innocent holiday makers as well.The worst thing about it was that my dad was on his first holiday after a triple heart bypass so it was the worst thing that could have happened especially as he had scars on his legs through the op before he was attacked by this dog. This dog needs to be put down before it kills!

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
ROTTWEILLER ATTACK
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 23:57:54 PM »
For info the Merhaba is next to Lily's Steak House, on the prom, and in all honesty is not bad. However that is not the issue. I have only eaten there once and saw neither the Frau nor the Hund. If it as much as looks at me I'll kick it's head in, then I'll take my chances with the dog :D:D. Seriously I hope your dad is OK and doesn't allow this to put him off Calis.
All the best
Ken :D

Offline miaspyro

ROTTWEILLER ATTACK
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2008, 08:09:41 AM »

How about the owner be put down and the dog retrained, this woman should be made to pay your hospital bills and never be aloud to own a dog again.  We have a dangerous rotty where we live but it never goes out off the lead and wears a muzzle.

Please dont panic at every rotty you see on the front there are some which are very very well trained.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
ROTTWEILLER ATTACK
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »
Maybe the manager of the restaurant should be told that word is going about about this Rotty and if people see it in the restaurant, they wont go in.  Hit the manager where it hurts.  He/she is responsible for the dog being allowed in.  

I know that's not the whole solution, but it's a start.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf