Author Topic: Confirmation  (Read 13663 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2009, 16:33:24 PM »
And by the way, if it helps, the stranger was either in your house for at least two hours or at your house on 2 occasions yesterday morning. That should help you narrow it down a bit.

Offline dumdum

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2009, 17:03:11 PM »
This is getting rediculous ,I left for Dalaman at 7.15.  am to take freinds to Dalaman Airport. Then onto Koysigize to visit a freind .I returned later in the afternoon..This fingerprint stuff is silly ..stated confidently  ..as Im not up to doing much more on computers than emailing Im afraid ..hence if you read the previous posts ,you should note that I came in straight away last night when I saw this thread ..Im getting more annoyed with this as this is a valid reason why I dont contribute to the forum ..as cant abide the bad gossip material..I would really like to continue using this forum as have done so previously with the greatest of respect ..thus go into the very few posts of mine and maybe you will note ? This I will stress again is not from my posts.....The shock of discovering this is very similar to aboveof Karen and chris ...but with the added discovery that it came from my computer !! As stated extremely annoying ..plus the betrayal felt of abuse .from this ferret, whom I may add will at some stage be aware of me taking the frak  ok please take all this into consideration,whilst doing these accusations of which I am having along with whoever on the thread ,,,

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2009, 17:10:20 PM »
As Rimms already said. You surely know who was using your computer yesterday morning whether you were there or going to Dalaman or anywhere else!

The post was made at 08:27 Turkish time, tell us who was in your house at that time and I think we may be able to close this topic that is causing you to be "getting more annoyed".

Offline Diverbaz 1

Confirmation
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2009, 17:18:32 PM »

quote:
as cant abide the bad gossip material..

The bad gossip started on YOUR computer, come clean, name the ferret, because whoever it is, is letting you take all this "flak" on their behalf, some friend, aquaintence, or whatever you want to call them, they are not the sort of person you want to mix with if you want to keep the "clean" name.

Baz

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2009, 17:20:50 PM »
are you in dalaman now?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2009, 17:23:20 PM »
Yes Baz, are you? LOL

Offline Diverbaz 1

Confirmation
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2009, 17:35:25 PM »

not that I know of:D I think I am still here:D:D

Baz 8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2009, 17:38:28 PM »
Nobody is above suspicion Baz, where were you yesterday morning around 08:27 of the AM :D Tinx is on to you, he's rumbled your game son

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2009, 17:41:52 PM »
well he does look a bit ferretty doesn't he

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2009, 17:44:39 PM »
I noticed at the car boot sale he was sticking two fingers up at carnival committee members, but from within his jacket pocket. Smart, but not too smart for me Baz

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf