Author Topic: English TV here is so easy to have please read  (Read 21474 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
English TV here is so easy to have please read
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2009, 19:22:13 PM »
Hi Tel I have a high spec laptop I have done a speed check only getting 504 kbs download  228kbs upload. I have applied to upgrade too 2 meg from 1st April I am wondering if it will be worth it
Mark

Offline Firo

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2009, 19:37:14 PM »
Our wifi link is 54mb per sec. We have 4gb broadband connection with unlimited downloads. My lap top has 2gb ram...
Still crap connection trying to watch question of sport and it is stopping all the time and is really frustrating to watch :(
Don't know what else to do [?]
Fi

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2009, 20:04:33 PM »
Well, if 99% of you stopped watching

Offline crazydave

« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2009, 22:00:34 PM »
Hi,Got to say out of all the people ive emailed this uk tv set up instructions to, only a couple of folks have got problems look on tvcatchups forum as i said before here you will find answers to all your problems,oh by the way scunner read its review yourself in the forum pages you will find it can handle over 2 million downloaders.
But if you no of a better one why not post it so folks can remove the one ive given them,you seem to have a plaster for every wound so put one on this  8),sorry if its not worked for everyone i dont own the site just tried to give you something for nothing,Woody

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2009, 22:16:14 PM »
Bearing in mind Scunner owns this site and was obviously jesting as the animation suggests....

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2009, 22:45:13 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by woody54

you seem to have a plaster for every wound so put one on this

I couldn't care less about this "wound", I was making a small tongue in cheek comment. Have some respect or don't post at all. For the record, when it comes to getting "something for nothing" on the internet, it's like everywhere else, you get what you pay for.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2009, 23:20:13 PM »
working absolutely fine, normal bog standard laptop  49TL per month ADSL (unlimited) nothing fancy and it works.  
maybe some should check the power (electric into your homes)it does cause problems.

Don't knock what is for free!

Offline crazydave

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2009, 06:45:24 AM »
Ok i apologise, Mr Scunner i get your message about tounge in cheek comment also ive got respect,then you say dont post at all if i have no respect ok i agree so in future i will show respect.So may i say to you with respect of course, look at some of the replies youve posted here over the course of time,thanks Tinkerman for pointing out scunner owns the site.

Offline tel

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2009, 06:55:57 AM »
Mark, you have probs with speed download then, looks like you need 2Mb just to guarantee 1Mb download.  Like Loz says too, check your electric power points that they are delivering enough volts to keep the modem happy. Then see TT people to check the line.
Firo, maybe your other set up is in conflict! Try viewing through another browser seperate from your usual one. Not sure what Woody has come up with! Never heard anyone say that 4Mb ever delivers 4Mb. At least you have your other system if all fails huh.

Offline crazydave

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2009, 18:07:55 PM »
After the success of the other tv programe i posted heres another one to try but this time you can download it saves me emailing it to you all,http://downloads.cnet.co.uk/0,39100210,39317186s,00.htm  copy and paste the above into your address bar then press download,allow download when asked just below address bar, after download open it up then where it says plugins on the top download them all, player update is automatic download it comes with full screen selection what do you get,sky news,sky sports one on saturdays,setanta sports,loads of uk channells,movie channels from all around the world,radio channels,now i must add before anyone complains it also contains a lot of (ADULT CHANNELS)so before anyone moans ive warned you, And before you tell me off Tinkerman i posted this in the wrong place earlier sorry mate but its saturday night and the Efes tastes good,am i forgiven[|)]

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf