Author Topic: Why should I visit Calis?  (Read 1431 times)

Offline davidzz

Why should I visit Calis?
« on: July 13, 2009, 14:44:46 PM »
We have a place in Ovacik and have been 14 times, went to Calis, one day 3 years ago, to have a look around and last year to the beach. We are over there next week and was planning on going down this time perhaps for the evening/night but all the previous posts are telling me reasons not to go. I am not easily dissuaded but felt pretty sick reading all your comments about this place.
Would you recommend that We stay up in Ovacik, Oludeniz and the odd night in Fethiye as we normally do and give Calis a miss till these issues are cleared up?

David
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 14:46:08 PM by davidzz »

Offline BabaYard

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 14:53:25 PM »
David, are you deliberately trying to be hypocritical and inflammatory? Your post today in the Ovacik section states "This is not a true reflection of the area and why people should or should not visit."

With everything that is going on at the moment, we certainly don't need another 'My area is better than your area' BS thread..

Keep up to date with the forum, and make your own mind up where you want to go!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 14:54:52 PM by BabaYard »

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 14:55:30 PM »
Don't give Calis a miss davidzz. You'll have a lovely time strolling along the seafront and choosing a lovely restaurant, or walking up the main street, having a cold beer and people watching. With all due respect, I much preferred Calis to Ovacik, but just be vigilant.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 14:59:31 PM »
A very sad attempt to use the isolated but deeply distressing incidents in Calis to promote Ovacik instead. The place with no crime.

Topic locked.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf