Author Topic: Wonderful Neighbours !!! "Park Hotel"  (Read 6712 times)

Offline Tiff

Wonderful Neighbours !!! "Park Hotel"
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 13:43:16 PM »
Hear hear it was a super night.i simply cannot believe the petty mindedness the other bars close by have regular live music and Nicky and Koray are happy for everyone to have their turn.i for one will not darken the door of the bar next door not that i have been since Nicy and Koray opened the Park.let them try it next Wednesday!!!

Offline jantaylor

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 16:52:41 PM »
We had a fab evening at the Park, excellent food, fantastic company and great entertainment, including the impromptu dancers,  - I can only say that as many people as possible should turn up next wednesday to show support.

Offline june

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2009, 17:20:45 PM »
If we were over we would definately be there on Wednesday to show support.

We will definately come and eat when we are over in October, but where exactly are you?, if we come from our place and walk in the direction of the Sunday Market, and we come out onto the main road with the Hardware shop in from of us...where from there?

June

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 19:02:52 PM »
It is next door to the Park Yapi Market.

Offline scareylady

• Yes, she is...
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 07:26:01 AM »
Hi All ... Just got back from a great 2 weeks in Calis. We too were at this Wednesday performance by Denis and his son.  We had a bloody great time and the food was fantastic (recommend the stir fried chicken!!).  The evening was shortened by the early closure by the complaint but by no means dampened in my view. The crowd that were watching the show all kept singing and chatting for a good while after the music stopped.  All in all it was a brilliant night so - Thank you to Nikki and Koray and we will see you soon. Keep up the good work xx

Offline Peter Lamb

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 06:37:08 AM »
Well last week may of had a dampener put on it but last night certainly didn't. What a fantastic night, a full house again and what a treat we had. Dennis Davey ( after sorting out a few technical gremlins) was as good as ever and then a guest appearance from a young Welsh lady called "Rhianon" who belted out a few songs for us ( brilliant voice ) and then Lisa sang, Wow what a treat. Who needs to go on Calis front when we have all this entertainment on the door step ! Roll on next Wednesday, Thanks Nicki, Koray,and George for another great night  :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 07:20:54 AM by Peter Lamb »

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 14:37:42 PM »
Went last night packed out over 100 people very good singing from all four singers ,one of them who sang Neil diamond songs was called woody,would that be cbf woody . 8)

Offline Tiff

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 14:23:27 PM »
Hey everyone just to say that i have received what i can only describe as a threatening e mail from the Cafe Inn (cafeinn2@hotmail.com).They have obviously been reading the thread about the police being called a week ago on Wednesday to the Park Hotel due to their live music. i would be interested to see if anyone else has received one?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2009, 14:29:28 PM »
Hi Tiff

I haven't, maybe they'd like to threaten me too? Please click on my name (left) and copy+paste the email to me. I'll decide what to do with it :D

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2009, 14:32:27 PM »
I think it should be put on here for all to see....  : :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf