Author Topic: CBF Members  (Read 7097 times)

Offline Kaputas

CBF Members
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 09:54:46 AM »
From one of our favourite beaches in Turkey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaputa%C5%9F_Beach

Milan

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
CBF Members
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 10:05:49 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

I thought I would be totally original and really different and just used my own name... Well it's a novelty no one thought of.

Apart from  Hazel Dorrington, Amanda Bullock, Elsa Padfield, Anne, Jenny, Stuart, Karen, Tony, June, Linda and many more who also possibly thought they were being original too. Good names all of them! ;)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:06:29 AM by Jukebox »

Offline incir

CBF Members
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 10:08:07 AM »
Mine is my favourite fruit.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
CBF Members
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 10:15:02 AM »
Hi Jukebox, I am being ironic.  I am now fessing up.  I made a mistake when registering and put in my own name before I realised I could have a user name.... I was a Forum virgin, first site I had ever joined.   I am now more savvy and have a great name elsewhere.  I read that the best way to think up a user name is the way prostitutes get their aliases. Think of the name of your first pet and the name of the first street you lived in, these names always sound trashy.  This will get the other CBF members thinking.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:16:40 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
CBF Members
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 10:42:02 AM »
quote:

Hi Jukebox, I am being ironic.  I am now fessing up.  I made a mistake when registering and put in my own name before I realised I could have a user name.... I was a Forum virgin, first site I had ever joined.   I am now more savvy and have a great name elsewhere.  I read that the best way to think up a user name is the way prostitutes get their aliases. Think of the name of your first pet and the name of the first street you lived in, these names always sound trashy.  This will get the other CBF members thinking.

I'm sure you could ask Scunner to change your name now you've got a good one. He could then put 'the artist formerly known as...' under the new one so people wouldnt be confused. :)

Ps, I've done the street name etc before and my name would be .. Alma Garnet! Classic eh?

Offline hazel dorrington

CBF Members
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 12:08:51 PM »
I also have to confess that I was a forum virgin when I joined in 2004 and would prefer to be known as findik which is the turkish for hazelnut. As I am a bit of a nutcase.
quote:

Offline hazel dorrington

CBF Members
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2009, 12:11:47 PM »
My first pet was called 'ob bob bibolob' after the noise the flowerpot men made in Andy Pandy. I don't think I would like to adopt that name.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
CBF Members
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2009, 12:14:41 PM »
I did not realise there were so many virgins on the Forum:D

Offline Rustythecat

CBF Members
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 12:58:15 PM »
Mine comes from a combination of My cats name (Rusty) and the fact I do Rustys Roadshow.  See you all Saturday night.

Rusty

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
CBF Members
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 13:04:35 PM »
The Fowerpot Men weren't in Andy Pandy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf