Author Topic: Is Calis Still Good Value for Money?  (Read 6332 times)

Offline simon7685

Is Calis Still Good Value for Money?
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2009, 23:00:34 PM »
I'm beginning to love Calis without having been yet :o.  I know I said this once already on here but Calis is the only place, I can't find a negative review of on those truth about..... type websites.  Yes there are few dodgy accommodation reports (but they are few and far between) but none about the resort:D from what I've found anyway ;)

You watch someone go and find one now :o :o just to shatter my illusion!

Offline anghatch

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2009, 14:01:49 PM »
We are coming to Calis for the first time in 12 days and are really looking forward to it.  Where is Gunusik in relation to the Hotel Pelin as it sounds like a good place to try.  Also if anyone has anymore info on how to get to some of the places you mention from where we are staying it would be really appreciated.  We live in Cornwall and summer has been a complete washout in fact its like a winters day now raining and cold and prices here are very much not cheap that said we are lucky with the lovely beaches just no good in this miserable weather think we have had one decent week this year. Roll on 14th September.  By the way what is the weather like in Calis at the moment  8)

Offline Christie

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2009, 16:45:56 PM »
Most of the restaurants we use are along the front - Merhaba, Orient & Harem.  To get to the Gunislik (if it is the kebab place) you need to head for the bridge - walking across the bridge from the sea the Gunislik is on your left hand side (above a disco) - it is very good value and great food.   Just before this is the Meeting Point which is also excellent.

Offline amanda bullock

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2009, 17:00:54 PM »
oo,chicken half bread and a mixed salad at Gunislik.Can't beat it for a cheap meal out.take away service too.Just for when you fall out of scarlett bar about 2am.

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2009, 17:02:23 PM »
Why did you leave so early Amanda (only 2am?) - disappointed in you, lol x

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2009, 17:50:19 PM »
The simple answer YES

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf