Author Topic: Missing Dog  (Read 9202 times)

Offline tinateaspoon2002

Missing Dog
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2009, 19:18:04 PM »
i went up to koca calis and asked in the birlik and the sands bar and the staff think they have seen him. They are going to call me if they see him again.

Offline june

Missing Dog
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2009, 19:29:12 PM »
Oh Tina,  hope they call you, but you just need to keep going there when you can to check......I know its a long way from where you live but dogs wander and follow other ones so he could easily have found his way down there.

Keep checking dear...hope it is him and you find him soon.
June

Offline tinateaspoon2002

Missing Dog
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2009, 18:48:10 PM »
Does anyone know if you are able to get to the animal sanctuary by dolmus? I found an injured puppy the other day and took her to the vet. The vet couldnt keep her coz he had so many kittens so i brought her home. She was only about 10 weeks old but my mother in law wasnt happy with me having her (she only wants pasha) so i thought the best thing to do was to call the dogs home. They came and collected her today but i feel so guilty i wanna check that shes ok. How does it work over there? how long do they stay for and do they try and give them new homes? Of course i also wanna check that pasha isnt there.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Missing Dog
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2009, 18:54:17 PM »
Hi Tina, yes you can get the dolmus there, it's on the Uzumlu road out of Gunlukbasi, not sure where you live but hope that helps, if you have any problems let me know and I'll take you up there on my scooter ;)

Offline tinateaspoon2002

Missing Dog
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2009, 18:57:10 PM »
Haha thankyou very much tinkerman...thats good. I dont live far from gunlukbasi. Im guessing thats the catalarik bus?

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Missing Dog
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2009, 19:06:54 PM »
look out for this sign on your left hand side, opposite the dolmus station and woodyard.

;)

Offline tinateaspoon2002

Missing Dog
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2009, 19:18:16 PM »
Thanks for the help  :)

Offline miaspyro

Missing Dog
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2009, 15:43:27 PM »
if you email me i will be quite happy to give you or any one a lift to the sanctuary, regards maria

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf