Author Topic: Onur Air  (Read 4433 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Onur Air
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 20:02:12 PM »
Oh thanks George I did not realise that.

Offline Jenny1

Onur Air
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2009, 21:28:36 PM »
Just wondering, off topic, if British Midlands flights are BMI? (Flying 2nd Oct) Just never flown with them before, I also have 20 KG, brilliant!! Without paying the extra cost.  :)

Offline NIGCOUSKAZ

Onur Air
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2009, 21:49:15 PM »
Yes, British Midland is BMI. I flew with them September from LGW, more leg room, flight was good.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 23:21:15 PM by NIGCOUSKAZ »

Offline Ally B

Onur Air
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2009, 17:14:22 PM »
Just returned With Onur to Glasgow.Flights were bang on time, decent leg room plane clean and tidy.My only complaint is they must have been infected wih the Greedy B****** syndrom from Dalaman airport.£3.30 for a can of coke,£2.80 for a cup of coffee which consisted of a cup of barely warm water and a sachet of Nescafe,coffeemate and sugar.Hardley value for money.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Onur Air
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2009, 22:13:34 PM »
As a new member Ally you will not know the code all CBF members follow and the oath we have to take as devout members... Never, ever, ever buy food or drink at Dalaman Airport... you will be ripped off... Go to the search facility and read pages and pages of angry CBF reports about Dalaman Aiport. Now you have admitted to buying drinks at Dalaman you will face the wrath of CBF and may never be forgiven for breaking the rules... :)

Offline wallace

Onur Air
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 01:07:33 AM »
 :)I don't think you read Ally's post properly jacqui
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 01:08:34 AM by wallace »

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Onur Air
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 08:05:01 AM »
Ally B.Every forum has one.The rest of us know what you mean. :D:D
I flew home with Onur two weeks ago and agree with everything you've said.We always used to have meals on flights but the way they are trying to rip us off has converted us to taking sandwiches and bottles of water,as a matter of principle.   :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Onur Air
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 08:32:55 AM »
I did not read it properly, the wine after our dinner did not help either,  however, did not know Onur where charging for food, we did fly with them a few years ago and as I recall the meal was free and so was the first soft drink.

Offline Ally B

Onur Air
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 15:44:17 PM »
I did know about the stupid prices in Dalaman Airport having used it many times.We ate at the hotel before we left so we would not be robbed at the airport.We put off having a drink as well.As we have not used Onur Air before we did not know what a shower of bandits they were.I have used many different airlines and they did not charge the inflated prices Onur Air did.Whats the answer?  "Dont drink for about seven hours"?

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Onur Air
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 17:28:43 PM »
The small bottles of water were £3 and a miniture bottle of Jack Daniels was £5. [:(!]

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf