Author Topic: Rip off  (Read 17111 times)

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
Rip off
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2009, 14:14:45 PM »
well of course not at one sitting, just remember " a dog is not just fot Christmas" if you are careful you may have some left over for boxing day.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Rip off
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2009, 17:53:31 PM »
Love the humour here,but its not so funny when they decide to fall out under the table, particularly if one of the diners has his own dog there already.Sorry but I think its time a more serious view was taken about street dogs scavenging.I have noticed recently as we come to the end of the season an increase of the said dogs adopting teritorial positions for the winter,ie at street junctions,back of restrurants etc.Its not amusing when walking home late evening to have one jump out growling as he assumes you are invading his patch as it were. Please!! no tirade from dog lovers,its the system not the dog thats the problem.

Offline Lesley1970

Rip off
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2009, 18:03:18 PM »
i'd just like to point out that Dani is not a street dog.  :)

Offline june

Rip off
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2009, 20:00:47 PM »
Just out of curiosity what does Danni look like?...there is a lovely dog that is always at the Surf Cafe....small,cream colour, cute face, fat....!...just lies by you never any trouble.....

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Rip off
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2009, 22:05:00 PM »
she's an alsation

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Rip off
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2009, 22:26:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by captainjon

Its not amusing when walking home late evening to have one jump out growling as he assumes you are invading his patch

They only jump out at other dogs, I suggest you change your aftershave.  :D

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Rip off
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2009, 22:30:01 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by c1

well of course not at one sitting, just remember " a dog is not just fot Christmas" if you are careful you may have some left over for boxing day.

Cold dog !!!  nah, I prefer mine fresh & hot.  :P

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Rip off
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2009, 11:51:31 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by captainjon

Love the humour here,but its not so funny when they decide to fall out under the table, particularly if one of the diners has his own dog there already.Sorry but I think its time a more serious view was taken about street dogs scavenging.I have noticed recently as we come to the end of the season an increase of the said dogs adopting teritorial positions for the winter,ie at street junctions,back of restrurants etc.Its not amusing when walking home late evening to have one jump out growling as he assumes you are invading his patch as it were. Please!! no tirade from dog lovers,its the system not the dog thats the problem.

Could not agree more John

Offline denniz

Rip off
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2009, 14:05:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by june

Just out of curiosity what does Danni look like?...there is a lovely dog that is always at the Surf Cafe....small,cream colour, cute face, fat....!...just lies by you never any trouble.....

please don't bring "SCAMPI" from cafe pazar into this she's a gorgeous little thing no trouble at all and certainly not an alsation with that said i like "DANNI" to OH! and lance,prawn cocktail and guven's also,we do seem to have gone a little overboard about the one and only complaint i have ever heard about guven's though lance is entitled to it however he heads it,i'm sure it's been taken on board by the owner's,it's a nice place honest!

Offline cheerful

« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2009, 21:27:33 PM »
Carole, Guven, & Danni,

Missing you lots. Good food, laughter. Good fun!

Love
Janet Rosie Niki

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf