Author Topic: Very sad news  (Read 17813 times)

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Very sad news
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »
Deepest sympathy to all his family and friends.

Offline sugarybaba

Very sad news
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 12:05:04 PM »
Thanks for all of your kind words - I am very grateful and Garry would be too
I didn't have to go to Izmir with him though - just to the hospital and the police for formalities It was a very long and traumatic night and I can't thank Erdal, Umut, Kerem(the vet) his wife and sister for all their tireless help with translations, form filling, driving about etc
Also thanks to Andy (Tinx), Pauline and the animal squad, Mick and Barb (busybee) for their love and support - not just last night but for a long time
Altough Garry and I had not been together for the last year, I still tried to care and help him through  He was however, where he was happiest in his final hours - at Dawn Beach with the lads there
Many thanks to lots of people who I know were good friends to him and did their best for him
Many thanks   Sue

Offline notanynamesleft

Very sad news
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 12:12:32 PM »
god bless you mate..it was sad but it was good for me to be next to you in your last seconds..i heard you called me mate last time..i dont call someone as mate very often..you were the one who i called mate..i ll never forget our chats in the bar til lates.you and me..no one else..i believe that u will go to heaven as you told me a week before.you re a good man...they did understand or not but you re.bye forever...

Offline saoirse

Very sad news
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 12:38:17 PM »
Absolutley terrible to hear of soeone so very very young dying. Sincere condolences to all his family and friends.

Offline terrie

Very sad news
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 13:20:48 PM »
Sleep peacefully Gary,sue if we can help in anyway please ask thinking of you Terrie and Simon xx

Offline hoops man

Very sad news
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 13:35:42 PM »
shocking!!! its not sunk in totally but how sad......gary was a great guy and to die so young ...what a trajedy..gary had a very bad year and was a regular in my bar over the past 6 months...he confided in me alot and im so sad knowing he was getting himself together for this to happen.....as said before...we need more people like gary here....he will be missed and i send my condolences to sue ....so sorry sue....take care...xxxxlove ya

Offline Diverbaz 1

Very sad news
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 14:01:27 PM »

Sue, It's difficult to find the words, Our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Baz & Kaz xxxxx.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Very sad news
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 14:10:15 PM »
RIP Gary.So sorry Sue.0take care.X

Offline AndyLin

Very sad news
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 14:13:00 PM »
RIP Gary, so sorry to hear this sad news.
Lin & Andy

Offline kismetbar

Very sad news
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 14:15:03 PM »
A lovely guy! Had many a beer with him here. Rest in peace Gary - you will be missed by many! x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf