Author Topic: 4 Dogs In Fethiye Area Need Re-Homing  (Read 12672 times)

Offline hubblebubbles

4 Dogs In Fethiye Area Need Re-Homing
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 09:12:15 AM »
So very sorry to hear of your sad situation and it must be heartreaking to give up your beloved dogs  I hope you manage to find good loving homes for them all and I wish Ceni success in her treatment Prayers and thoughts are with you both

Offline kismetbar

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2010, 10:29:31 AM »
Our thoughts are with you too Alan. Best wishes to Mrs KKOB. I hope you find good homes for the dogs. Will put the word out here. Only wish we could take Benson back but that's just not possible. Our thoughts are with you both Alan

Offline ovaciksarah

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2010, 13:19:24 PM »
So sorry to hear the bad news.  Although I already have 3 dogs, all bitches, I was thinking, if your Benson would get on with the girls, as he,s the nearest to their age, would try to help you out.  He would have a wonderful spoilt home here, I taker the girls out, all weathers, twice a day for an hour each time, and they come to Desperado as well, so play on the beach,  Please email me, if you would like and we can introduce them and see if it,s a goer.  My thoughts are with you

Offline karenChris

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2010, 18:11:59 PM »
Hi Alan, I don't know if we have met, but am very saddened to hear of this news, if you would like to either email me details and pics of the dogs or drop info at the shop I would willingly help to advertise for you, my shop has a vast amount of british visitors on a daily basis, only yesterday a lady was asking if I knew of a kangal for sale, she will be visiting me on Thursday maybe she will be in a position to take at least one of your dogs, hopefully all four so they can be together.
I sincerely hope everythng works out for you both.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2010, 07:00:34 AM »
As requested, here are some of pics of the dogs

Benson on the left, Sam on the right and Molly in the centre.

Benson and Molly

Lucy (Unfortunately the little pup to the right of the pic is no longer with us )
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:04:48 AM by KKOB »

Offline booo

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 08:54:18 AM »
Unfortunately we aren't in a position to help with the dogs but just wanted to send your wife and yourself good wishes and hope that you will find a home for the dogs soon

I would urge someone to adopt Lucy as my family had an English Springer Spaniel for almost 13 years and in my opinion they are the friendliest, most wonderful dogs in the world

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2010, 09:27:52 AM »
The situation at the moment is that Molly and Sam have been offered a home near Dalaman by a member of another forum. They'll be going there in a couple of weeks time for a visit and introduction to their prospective new Mum and Dad. All being well, for them, it'll be a one-way trip.

As you'll see from a previous post, ovaciksarah has offered to give Benson a chance to join her and her girls. He'll be meeting them on Thursday and we'll let you all know how it goes.

Lucy is the only dog for which there hasn't been any definite interest yet. As many of you know, Springer Spaniels have a reputation for spending most of their time running round like lunatics. Lucy's nature is of the complete opposite. In fact, I've never know such a laidback and docile dog as her. She'd settle very well into a nice slow and easy environment where she could spend her time dozing, eating, generally ambling around and most importantly, being loved. She's quite relaxed about other dogs, cats, chickens, and other livestock, provided they don't stick their noses in her dinner bowl.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 09:42:28 AM by KKOB »

Offline lmaddy

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2010, 09:35:28 AM »
KKOB
My heart goes out to you and Mrs KKOB, I wish you both the very best. Good luck with the dog adoptions, I know how much they mean to you both.
Warmest regards
Lorraine

Offline incir

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 10:04:06 AM »
I hope everything works out well for you both.

Offline Firo

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2010, 10:39:14 AM »
Great news Alan we hope everything goes well with their prospective new owners.
Fi

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf