Author Topic: Eco-bags  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Pi55y

Eco-bags
« on: February 06, 2010, 10:24:28 AM »
People have been enquiring whether our Calis Carnival eco-bags (see picture) are for sale.

These cloth bags were printed to advertise Calis and the 2010 Calis Carnival on the Turkey stand at Tourism Exhibitions in London, Holland, Germany and more recently in Izmir.

One of the main aims of the Calis Carnival Committee is to help increase tourism in the area and also to help the environment (one of the projects that we are looking at this year is a environmental/educational  project for chldren). Eco-bags are already popular in UK but have only just started to be introduced in Turkey so it seemed a positive thing to do particularly when you see the damage that plastic bags can cause to wildlife.

We have a large number of these bags left so we are selling them at the cost price of 1TL each.  This is not a fundraising item, it is a "help the environment" item and it is also publicity for Calis and the Carnival.

The bags are presently for sale on the committee stall at the monthly Calis Car Boot Sales and are also available at FETAV office in Fethiye and at the Nil Bar in Calis (from this weekend).

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Eco-bags
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 14:29:53 PM »
Will they still be for sale in April as not out until then, if so am happy to pay via paypal up front and they can be left with my t-shirt if this is ok with you Chrissie?
Many thanks Karen.

Offline Pi55y

Eco-bags
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 07:58:39 AM »
How many do you want Karen and we will put them aside for you.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Eco-bags
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 21:56:10 PM »
Hi Chrissie can I have 10 bags please, I will pay you with Payapal if you want let me know who to pay the money to and I will do the payment.I can collect them with my t-shirt if that is ok.
Many thanks
Karen.

Offline dreamon

Eco-bags
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 22:33:16 PM »
Happy to pay postage if you can let me have a bag of each colour,
Any chance ?  8)
When was/is the Exhibition in London ?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 22:36:16 PM by dreamon »

Offline Pi55y

Eco-bags
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 12:02:59 PM »
Karennina, I will put 10 bags aside for you and you can pay when you pick them up with your T shirts.  Dreamon - how many bags do you want? - they are a different colour on each side mainly red/blue.  If you e-mail me I can arrange to get them posted to you in UK. The exhibition in London was late last year so I am afraid that you missed it  :)e

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Eco-bags
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 12:28:02 PM »
Thanks Chrissie I will leave the 10 lira at Cafe Pazar with Cathy in April, if you want me to bring any back to Uk in April for posting to any forum members I can do that.

Offline dreamon

Eco-bags
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 13:30:20 PM »
Chrissie have sent you an e-mail. :)

Offline julesbob0303

Eco-bags
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 12:01:46 PM »
Karen, would you be able to bring a couple back for me, please.  I don't think we are going to be able to make it over in April.  :(

However, if things change, we can meet up and I'll collect them from you in Calis.   :)

I'll send you the money for postage, packing etc before you go.   :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Eco-bags
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 15:35:51 PM »
Hi Julie yes of course I will, I would not of thought they weigh much so the postage wont be loads, maybe Chrissie could give us a rough idea of the weight and then I can look it up on the Royal mail website. That is a shame you dont think you will get to go in April.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf