Author Topic: Deliktas news update  (Read 14902 times)

Offline joannasal

Deliktas news update
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2010, 11:47:29 AM »
Sorry - I will be unable to keep in touch with people from now on.

Offline sporran

Deliktas news update
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2010, 15:29:59 PM »
Why?

Offline joannasal

Deliktas news update
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2010, 16:53:03 PM »
Hi all, would it be too much trouble to ask you "full time residents" for any news updates from Deliktas, as we "part timers" feed off any snippets we get from you (however trivial), it all keeps us going until we come out next.

Anything really, has the crime wave subsided ?, how's the new local shop doing ?,any further development on Symbola ?, price increases, any weather damage ?, anything really as I say no matter how trivial, all appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation, Tony & Kay

For certain reasons I am unable to continue with this - apologies.
I will still be at Symbola though.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Deliktas news update
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2010, 21:21:01 PM »
maybe you should ask scunner for a Symbola complex forum- after all most of this stuff regarding GV is actually about Symbola. Comments and information will only be viewed by forum members who request access to the forum.......maybe this would solve the certain reasons.

Offline TimS

Deliktas news update
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2010, 20:47:17 PM »
I gree with joannasal...any snippets of news is highly welcomed - some of the news is almost like a ray of sunshine!

What happens to and in Green Valley has geat impact on Symbola so i think both are entwined, buts thats just me.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 20:51:10 PM by TimS »

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Deliktas news update
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2010, 21:16:26 PM »
Tim you misunderstand -Joannasal is unable to post any more information on the forum due to "certain reasons" - she was quoting someone else who had asked for snippets.

Offline valleyboy

Deliktas news update
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2010, 08:43:39 AM »
Sorry, when I originally posted this thread the intention was to get any feedback and news trivia from Deliktas in general with input from all  residents in the area, the fact that most of the response came from owners and people interested in the Symbola complex was unintentional.

I realise that after a while it did get a little "Symbolafied", and Gorgeous_bird, you are probably quite right suggesting this;

quote:
Originally posted by Gorgeous_bird

maybe you should ask scunner for a Symbola complex forum...................maybe this would solve the certain reasons.

It was something I did think about doing, but it wasn't the original idea. I did want to endeavour to get an overall view of events in GV and , hopefully, have an opportunity to  establish new "friendships" in the area (even in a virtual dimension).

I'm really sorry if this as caused anybody problems, I can assure you that wasn't the way it was supposed to be.

Apologies Tony.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2010, 10:09:46 AM »
We live in Forest Hills and know a few people in the Deliktas area. Cant wait to come out this year. Planning our visits for May, July/August and October and despite Onur air mucking us about with flight times we cant wait.  When we bought our place 5 years ago it was very much a building site in the valley with dirt roads and mess everywhere! Now it is much better and we love coming out on our visits.  People like Amanda, Gorgeous Bird, Valley Boy and others - always great to hear from you on how things are progressing. We are also looking forward to meeting Terry and Sue (this year finally?) and hope the motorbike is OK.  Our friends Pam and John live full time in Forest Hills and we get news from them as well so if anyone needs to know anything specific we might be able to help.  Hopefully we will meet more of you this year.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Deliktas news update
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2010, 10:15:05 AM »
I think I have been misunderstood -I also relish news of GV as I have a property there. I am trying to assist in helping the Symbola news in flowing, Joanna says she can't updte for a reason and if that reason is that people are reading it and possibly reading stuff about problems with the build then if this was discussed in a "closed forum" it would help all those at Symbola.....just a hunch but I wonder wether manzara are reading what she is posting and have asked her not to in which case a closed forum may help. Other than that I can confirm that having the GV section establishes new friendships I have had many people walk past my place and shout up -"Are you Gorgeous_bird"!!! and so starts a new friendship.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 10:17:23 AM by Gorgeous_bird »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf