Author Topic: fish an chips  (Read 12391 times)

Offline tracey1398

fish an chips
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 06:33:15 AM »
just to let you know  i will have 30 tl to give to mavis today not a lot but i hope it helps we have sold 60 fish an chips since we started so i must be getting it right :Dthankyou to everyone that has come in and supported us especialy diverbaz and his wife they have been giving me some tips on cooking and are very kind  :)

Offline TheBruces187

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2010, 12:31:23 PM »
Can add our positive comments to those already posted. We had a takeaway last night and it was just the job. Really enjoyed the fish and chips, although I have no idea what the fish was. A lovely taste and texture, though. We will certainly go there again, when the mood takes us for something 'homey' on the eating front. We were made very welcome and even given cay while we waited. Good luck with the business Trevor.

Offline neesie1171

fish an chips
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 05:55:16 AM »
We tried the fish & chips last night and second everybody else's comments!  They were lovely!

Definitely be regular visitors!

Denise
xx

Offline hubblebubbles

fish an chips
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 13:55:36 PM »
Just to confirm I received the 30 lira donation from Tracey for our "Embrace" charity and  we thank her very much. Also stopped to taste the fish and chips. Mmmmm delicious ~~thanks Tracey and Trevor

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
fish an chips
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 22:05:14 PM »
Just arrived in Calis at 7:15 tonight having got up at 6:30 this morning. Feeling knackered didn't want to walk too far so went to Konig for fish and chips. Have to agree with all the previous positive comments. The chips were nice and chunky and perfectly cooked, the fish was a lovely white colour and was firm and tasty. The batter  ;)to quote an old saying " I'll never have a better bit o batter on my fish" 8) Well done Tracey :D

Offline sunnyd

fish an chips
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2010, 13:52:43 PM »
They've been busy with 'forumers' then :D I called in for take away fish and chips yesterday evening. When I got then home and dished them up, Celal's reaction was 'WOW'  :)
Fantastic portions! and as a Blackpool girl,the land of the chippy  ;) they are a winner!
I missed out on the mushy peas though :( as Tracey had run out of bicarb. of soda

Offline Peter Lamb

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2010, 15:54:19 PM »
Went for fish & chips this afternoon and can highly reccomend it. The chips were huge and lots of them and the fish was very , very tasty. It was great getting the fish and chips wrapped in paper to take away, just like a "proper chippy". Will definatley go back for more. Well done Tracey and thank you.

Offline Jenny1

fish an chips
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2010, 17:03:21 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kenkay

Just arrived in Calis at 7:15 tonight having got up at 6:30 this morning. Feeling knackered didn't want to walk too far so went to Konig for fish and chips. Have to agree with all the previous positive comments. The chips were nice and chunky and perfectly cooked, the fish was a lovely white colour and was firm and tasty. The batter  ;)to quote an old saying " I'll never have a better bit o batter on my fish" 8) Well done Tracey :D

Lucky you Ken, Turkey and fish & chips, life could not be any better!
Am at weigh in at Fat club tonight, may have to have a chippy treat after, making my mouth water!  :) :)

Offline miaspyro

fish an chips
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2010, 09:58:57 AM »
Tried the fish and chips last night, very happy to reccomend them, excellent, i have never had such fantastic chips, A must visit on your hols.....

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
fish an chips
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2010, 20:57:11 PM »
Went there tonight very good fish and chips realy good batter as well ,chips excellent ,cant wait to try the all day brekkie, and the liver and bacon, and for all the anoraks out there 3.5lr efes

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf