Author Topic: Things that perplex me  (Read 8508 times)

Offline Denise40

Things that perplex me
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2010, 06:49:22 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by peecee

Denise, I'm rather surprised that you say you don't know me as we exchanged emails via the CBF 3/4 times re: the rental of the house.  I also came round to see you and explain/apologise why I wouldn't be able to rent out.  Obviously didn't make much of an impression! (but thank you, once again, for the coffee)
I hope your new house purchase is going well.

Forum not really the ideal place to be discussing private/personal matters, all our emails were done via private home email addresses and no I did not link your user name with you personally and my brother (Gingernut) would not have had a clue when he joined the forum who anyone was! I sent you a personal email as well! Although he is very sad he has been thrown out off! he didn't realise we didn't have freedom of speech! So before I was named and shamed an email to me from Scunner would had been more helpful!!:-\

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Things that perplex me
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2010, 07:05:36 AM »
So 'freedom of speach' allows you to be rude to someone you don't know then?

Offline Denise40

Things that perplex me
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2010, 07:10:48 AM »
Did you read anything that was rude from me? I can't! And what I read the postings didn't seem to be over the top!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Things that perplex me
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2010, 07:14:48 AM »
No, I read a posting from your brother that was rude to someone he didnt know, you did use the word 'we' when refering to freedom of speach.

Lets get back on topic please!

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Things that perplex me
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2010, 07:36:04 AM »
Change perplexed to P***meoff and it is people who ask a question and never have the courtesy to say Thank You. Not aimed at Uzumlu it was just the question was here :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Things that perplex me
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2010, 09:35:30 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Denise40

Forum not really the ideal place to be discussing private/personal matters, all our emails were done via private home email addresses and no I did not link your user name with you personally and my brother (Gingernut) would not have had a clue when he joined the forum who anyone was! I sent you a personal email as well! Although he is very sad he has been thrown out off! he didn't realise we didn't have freedom of speech! So before I was named and shamed an email to me from Scunner would had been more helpful!!:-\

It is amazing how people like you think it is perfectly fine for them and their family to use a public forum to be rude and obnoxious, but when the subject turns to them, a private email is the way to go!

If you can't control who uses your computer, switch it off and lock the door. For the record I can say I personally do not believe it was a brother, I believe it was you.

If you think you and your family can anonymously attack (oops, sorry! "wind up") people in public but have it discussed in private you are living on a different planet to the rest of us, that will never happen on CBF.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Things that perplex me
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2010, 09:38:13 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerman

Lets get back on topic please!

OOPS

Ok

:-\

Offline Denise40

Things that perplex me
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2010, 10:09:07 AM »
Franky I don't care what you think!!  You are monitoring the forum, you have a duty to perhaps contact people to at least ask them information instead of jumping to conclusions!  You obviously only have one view and if anyone tries to disagree you personally attack them as well so you are no better than the rest of us!
Again I haven't been rude or in your words obnoxious to anyone until now!!to you - you may think  (And stating people like me being rude and obnoxious) sorry isn't that being rude??  Or perhaps I am on a different plant?? Unlike you who thinks its perfectly ok that I look over the shoulder of anyone using my PC!  
For your information I sent a private email apologising to Clare on behalf of my brother!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Things that perplex me
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2010, 10:15:38 AM »
Let me give you my theory.

You have a problem with Clare, you signed up under an alias so you could be rude to her, you are not experienced in the data you leave behind when you do so, you got caught out, you made up a cock and bull story about a brother to hide your blushes. You aren't the first and you won't be the last.

You claim you don't know peecee, why would your "brother" on a temporary visit choose her from 6000 members to "wind up"?

It was you, admit it and don't let it happen again. You have ruined this light hearted topic and if you can't simmer down you'll be going the same way as your mythical brother. If you don't like the way we monitor this forum, find another - CBF is not compulsory.

Offline Denise40

Things that perplex me
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2010, 10:23:09 AM »
duhh I give up!! - I don't have a problem with Clare - never had, she is really nice and visited us! offered some help which was very nice of her!! Still don't have a problem with Clare and she knows this!!! It was the topic that got my brother going, he is here in the flesh, flew out to us on Thursday to sell his villa - do you want me to scan you his flight ticket?? any a few people have actually seen him in the flesh!! He does exist really!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf