Author Topic: Will you still come on holiday?  (Read 8071 times)

Offline sandra.jones1

Will you still come on holiday?
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2010, 09:04:54 AM »
number1

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2010, 13:40:14 PM »
No 1

Offline Piscoe

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2010, 16:13:11 PM »
Number 1 for us every time

Offline Chinook

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2010, 16:30:15 PM »
nr 1 :)

Offline thebillet

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2010, 17:52:56 PM »
Sorry to post twice, I don't want the bump rules to apply but I had to share this with you.
I posed the original question to my wife who replied "I'll definitely come if there's an erection" "No sweet heart I said Nichola said "eruption"". "Oh that's different, I'd need time to think about that" was her final word. When she has had time to consider it I'll let you know her answer.

Offline villajadore

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2010, 20:06:21 PM »
We would normally answer 1 without hesitation and that definately goes for August but we are thinking about May half term as our daughter is in Year 11 and has a GCSE exam on Mon 7 June the first day back.

Offline reganjayne

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2010, 23:00:08 PM »
definitly no 1 for us, we have a place out there in Calis and it would be no hardship to be there longer than we planned,we always regret having to leave our place in the sun, the problem we have at the moment is the employment situation in the UK, my husband is self employed in the plastering and building sector, he has been in that trade since he left school in 1970 he is only 55, we have managed to buy our own home with no help from the government the trouble is the uk doesnt seem to be interested in helping those that have done their best to help themselves, at the moment peter my husband is having problems with his joints ceasing up with all this cold and damp weather we have here, he has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and a bad cartilage in his left knee :(and has been told that it it needs keyhole surgery to wash it out as they say, so he cant work very well at the moment and is in constant pain, he is due for the surgery on 4th may and we are due out on 22nd may for 3 weeks but with the money situation tight at the moment it is very iffy at the moment wether we will make it, hope so he could do with rest and recuperation, so could i

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2010, 00:42:03 AM »
Do your best to get there Lesley cos there can be no better convalescence for Hubby than 3 weeks in the Calis sun :D Also the therapeutic affect of the Calis magic will be fab :D:D

Offline pashka

• Sutton, Surrey, UK
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2010, 06:36:59 AM »
No 1 for sure. As I post, my husband and grandson in Gatwick waiting to board flight which as rebooked from last Friday. Me?? stuck at home, but will be over in 6 weeks.

Offline reggie

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2010, 12:23:37 PM »
Number 1, here I come.  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf