Author Topic: How many ?  (Read 5839 times)

Offline marjo

How many ?
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 22:37:04 PM »
Well done Maria! So kind of you to do all this for the mum & pupppies. We kept the puppy who 'found us' one night last month. So now we have 3 dogs-expensive, but worth it! Their company & friendship means so much. In fact the puppy-Ariel-& Kara, our German Shepherd, have so much fun together it's a joy to see. Our older dog, Taz, has a grump at them now & again but they all enjoy their walks together,they are our babies & we love them so much! I dare not go up to the sanctuary for fear of bringing more home!! Big thanks to all at Animal Aid who look after all those who need it xx

Offline miaspyro

How many ?
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 07:31:15 AM »
hi to you all and thank you for your kind comments, i just ocasionally help out but the fantastic four Andy, Pauline, Simon and Terrie work tirelessly everyday to make the doggies life better, they truely are an inspiration.
Callie and the seven drawfs are doing fine, Callie is having a vets visit tonight just to check all is ok, Puppies have discovered freedom and puppy food, havent quite got the knack of eating it without bathing in it, but we are getting there.  Callie no longer has bad tummy, her coat is shiny and she is at last putting on weight still got a few skin problems but all and all she is on the mend.  She thinks of me as her own personal vending machine, she jumps up and food appears.  
I would also like to thank my own personal hero Frank (my own dog), who takes it all in his stride and seems to just understand that all the dogs that come through the door need help, he is amazing xxx

Offline suec

How many ?
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 11:36:27 AM »
So glad to hear mum and pups doing well ,its such a lovely thing that you are doing to give these puppies and thier mother a good start in thier little lives.
I also agree that the team from Animal Aid do such a fantastic job with all the work they do for all these animals. Like you say Maria they are an inspiration.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
How many ?
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 11:55:43 AM »
oh for goodness sake......Tinx's head can't get much bigger !!!!

Offline miaspyro

How many ?
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 20:21:51 PM »
vet came this evening and all is well, says callie is in good condition, and the sore could have been caused by flea treatment or chemical, and now for some pic, well if i can get it to work...

The seventh pup was trying to suckle on my black and white slippers, heheh.......... if you know of anyone who could give the mum a forever home please let us know as she is a lovely dog, quick to learn, and gentle.

Offline june

How many ?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 06:58:20 AM »
Lovely piccys Maria, Callie does look a gorgeous girl as do all her beautiful pups.

Thats just such a caring thing to do, and well done to Frank for being such a good lad, lots of pets would really not like having that much company.

I hope homes can be found for them all.

So kind Maria.

June
xx

Offline suec

How many ?
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 08:43:30 AM »
Lovely Pics and they all look so beautiful.
I do hope they all find kind loving homes.
Well done Maria for the kindness you have shown this mummy and all her puppies .

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
How many ?
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 09:00:33 AM »
aww beautiful pictures thank you.  What lucky pups to have you helping them xx

Offline miaspyro

How many ?
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 04:53:22 AM »
Just a quick update, Callie and the 7 dwafs are now back the the dogs home and are all fit and well, must admit taking these back tugged at the heart strings, not only that had to watch TV last night instead of the pups, dont miss the cleaning though. thank you all for your kind comments. xx Maria

Offline Diverbaz 1

How many ?
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 08:10:34 AM »

Well done Maria, they are a credit to you and as you said callie is gorgeous.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf