Author Topic: things to do with kids  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Kazzie

things to do with kids
« on: June 20, 2010, 19:33:37 PM »
Hi all i will be arriving in calis in 9 weeks yes i am counting them down. lol I will have my 9 year old daughter and my sisters kiddies who are 11 and 7 months. The last time i was in calis was back in 2000 so i am very nervous and excited about going back but not really sure what is there for the kids. I'm hoping i see a few friendly faces out and about.
thanks in advance
Katie

Offline tonysue

things to do with kids
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 08:41:31 AM »
Ice cream cola and a beach or swimming pool and most kids are happy all day long. lots of places have free pool tables, internet,phone calls etc. There is always the water park or trips out if you want to spend some cash. The kids are always made especially welcome in the restaurants with special kids menus, although I couldnt eat a whole one mayself.:D

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
things to do with kids
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 13:56:12 PM »
make sure you have good insurance policy just in case little ones get ill, and high factor or sun blook cream as sun very strong. taking my 9 month old daughter she's been before, and this time will get a water ring with seat for her to sit in. plenty of cheapish plastic toys for sale nearly every where, if you put them on grass watch out for ants as plenty about. I feel sure they will have a great time. baby food etc on sale in migro etc.

Offline hydeaway

things to do with kids
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 16:48:31 PM »
get ababy sitter and hit the bars lol as they all say very hot that time of year try the aqua parks

Offline Kazzie

things to do with kids
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 21:48:17 PM »
thanks everyone will try some trips and water park with the bigger ones. and i'm taking a baysitter with me so i can hit the bars too thanks god for mums i say.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf