Author Topic: Rock Bottom Prices Next 7 Days  (Read 2868 times)

Offline Pattimac

Rock Bottom Prices Next 7 Days
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 09:28:51 AM »
Yes thanks Blueclad. Friends are hoping to fly from Glasgow around 2nd August to visit us so they'll keep an eye on the prices and hopefully they'll become cheaper as time goes by.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 10:09:29 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by kenkay

quote:
Originally posted by blueclad

Rock Bottom Prices from many airports in next 7 days from as low as £70 return [ plus hold bag charge] are on Airflights.co.uk web pages today.

Even Glasgow are from £124 return , who says there are no cheappies from up north  :o.

Jewelinthecrown holidays, and travel patrol.co.uk  also have some nice ones

Blueclad does not refer to the current temperature in Turkey or the number of schoolkids. He has kindly quoted that there are good prices to be had during a certain time span. This could be very useful info to the lesser whingers among us.
I'm already here but thanks very much Ron 8)

Yes, Kenkay, it was kind of Ron to let us know, I am not knocking that, but the offer here, as usual, is for people with no ties who can just fly off at a week's notice. This is not easy to do when you work and have commitments. I will, of course keep looking at this website, so thank you Ron, but it's like Russian roulette, do you book your work holidays and hope for a cheap flight? There is a flight from Glasgow in the next week for £134. Yet if I want to book Aberdeen for September it is £440? Would that not make you a whinger too?:(

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2010, 10:11:54 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by littlereddevil

Not like you not be booked for September Jacqui !

We have been in Calis for the last five years in late August/early September.  Try to go in May and then September each year.  The best times to go in our view, not too hot and much quieter. :) ;)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 23:19:00 PM »
Jacqui, I understand your situation and sympathise with your grievance 150%. I just didn't think that Blueclads post was the place to air them  :)

Offline dotty

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 10:45:59 AM »
we are in the lucky position where we can go when we please i'm taking my grandaughter in the school holidays and cases are packed ready to go  and keep looking at airflights some really great bargains on there now up to the 14th of july return £71 each  we'll just wait for another week and hopefully they'll still be as cheap  these are from manchester

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf