Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Viking

Hi
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 18:06:02 PM »
Hello All,

I joined Calis Forum a few weeks ago, and put a story up to all members of this forum to read.

I have been asked by 'Scunner' to firstly introduce myself before I put up blogs like i did, and I agree.

My name is Gerry Birkstead.

I live and work in London. I and others invest in Turkey. One of which my friends invested in Sunset apartments- A1 Construction.
With my help, and contacts we have managed to investigate, and unearthed many of the fraudulant activities that involve reputable businessmen, and local authorities.

I think that since I have made my name clear to you, you should put me up on the forum, because what I have to say for Calis residence, and people who intend to invest their hard earned cash is useful.
People need to know, regardless how blind, and stupidly they invest without maybe consulting a lawyer, they need to read forums like Calis-Forum before they committ.

As you are a real estate business, my opinions are not to 'damage' your business at all, at the best of it, they will refer to you, because you support opinions like mine.

I'm suprised with the amount of stories we hear of any subject matter, that involve foreigners, their is hardly any topics in the Calis-Forum. Its not to scare people, but make buyers aware, and make them think like they would do if they were in the u.k.

My writings of local authorities should not be a matter of concern. It is freedom of speech, as we have in the u.k. Why should we not have the same, and damn those who take us foreigners for granted.

I hope Scunner will now put me up as an accepted member.

Many Respects

Gerry

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hi
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 18:16:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Viking

My writings of local authorities should not be a matter of concern. It is freedom of speech, as we have in the u.k. Why should we not have the same, and damn those who take us foreigners for granted.

There is no question of a lack of free speech on CBF. As I mentioned previously A1 deserve all the bad publicity that we can collectively muster and it was with a heavy heart that I deleted the topic.

The issue is this. People think they can join CBF with stupid "real" names and a hotmail address that is 5 minutes old and make potentially libellous accusations about people from a comfortable, anonymous position.

It must be that you must put your name to your accusations. When the legal actions come I need to pass them on, I'm not carrying anyone else's can.

Welcome to CBF, Gerry.

Scunner

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hi
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 18:17:31 PM »
p.s. You have hijacked Jan's introduction topic.

Offline Dizzy Jan

Hi
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 21:16:33 PM »
Gerry I think you have posted this in the wrong place

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf