Author Topic: Calis Beach Over-rated?  (Read 16446 times)

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
Calis Beach Over-rated?
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2010, 15:42:13 PM »
"Also 6999 like Calis? 10 billion flys like you know what, but don't think I'll try it."

I think you have, judging by the cr*p you have written here.

Offline BM06

Calis Beach Over-rated?
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2010, 15:44:26 PM »
Forums, are all about opinions he has his you have your own, if you ignore him i am sure he will go away, never to return, we all live and hope. But iMHO i think its a wind up?

Offline cenk

Calis Beach Over-rated?
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2010, 15:46:46 PM »
Mustaffapint
We love Calis. Leave us alone. Please find another place where you will be happy, I will be happy if this place will be as faraway as possible from Calis
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 15:47:51 PM by cenk »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Calis Beach Over-rated?
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2010, 16:06:49 PM »
He has a point. Fethiye is no better. Someone should do a couple of coats of emulsion on those dusty old rock tombs for starters :D

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Calis Beach Over-rated?
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2010, 16:24:24 PM »
mustaffapint, if you dont like calis, try two weeks in glasgow,you might just find a good reason to apoligise to the people who actually know and love calis.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Calis Beach Over-rated?
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2010, 16:29:55 PM »
One thing that is strange is the reaction of people over the years who have done this type of topic - totally taken aback and surprised by the replies. Maybe try lecturing a Glasgow pub full of Rangers fans on how great Celtic are could be next for this diplomat, it's pretty much the same. But possibly more painful.

Offline cheers

Calis Beach Over-rated?
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2010, 16:29:56 PM »
Its that scruffy and dirty that I am at the moment sat in a bar where the floor is being hosed down.  Just got my feet cooled off!!!
:D:D:D

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Calis Beach Over-rated?
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2010, 16:32:51 PM »
Bl**dy H*ll- just been in a Health and Safety meeting for 2 hours and come back to this! Good grief!
Who told him to go to Benidorm? dont Mustaffa you wont like it- cant do with him slagging off another place I love !
Of course he's entitled to his opinion but on this forum ( err the clues in the title) hes bound to come in for some stick!
Some people go to Calis and find the charm in the place and some dont- he has seen some stark realities of the place but not seen any of the charms obviously! We've always said if we could describe exactly why it was we came back year on year we could bottle it.
Maybe its like those magic pictures- some people can see the leaping dolphins and others can just see a load of dots on a page!

Offline Lynn25

Calis Beach Over-rated?
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2010, 16:35:33 PM »
I havn't had time to come on the site much in the past year since our return from WONDERFUL Calis, been busy studying,but can't believe the rubbish I've just read, I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but we will be back there in 2 weeks for our 3rd stay in 3 years & got to say have never been to a friendlier, more welcoming,relaxing place in our lives. Myself & partner bought my (got to say it, beautiful, blonde, long legged)16 year old daughter with us last year & we never experienced any perversions of any sort, in fact quite the opposite! Wherever we went we were made welcome & given advice about where to allow her to go & places to avoid etc. She receives more unwanted attention by perverts walking down the street in our hometown! We have been to lots of places including different parts of America & are regular visitors to Rome as family there & no where quite compares to Calis for value for money & a warm welcome. Let's hope this Mustafapint thing has now done one & has learnt to keep his unwanted opinions to himself!

Offline Mustaffapint

Calis Beach Over-rated?
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2010, 16:38:01 PM »
Hey Des

No wonder you like Calis - your the spitting image of the old pervert that tries to kop a feel down at the promenade!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf