Author Topic: Transfer Company Location  (Read 1792 times)

Offline DragonLand

Transfer Company Location
« on: August 02, 2010, 12:04:22 PM »
Afetrnoon All,
              Just returned from a great 2 weeks in Fethiye area and booked our transfers with cenk@beyazyunuslar.com unfortunately we left a small kids bag in the back of their transport at Dalaman Airport with some expensive items in-have mailed Cenk but not sure he understands fully what we are asking-they have the bag but all we know is that his office is located near the police station but without a name of his company and full address we cannot collect my daughter is out for another week and is trying to find him.

Any help in the full address most appreciated.

Offline Sue T

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 13:05:18 PM »
Cumhuriyet Mah. Dispanser Sok. No 24
48300 Fethiye.        Is what is on the old card I have for him, sorry no rad number.
The road is also called Kral Sok and is opposite the lycee.
 If you have the post office on your left, walking away from the centre of town take the next road on the left, go down towards the bottom of the road, pass the car park on the right, then pass the Kral Hotel (at least it used to be called that) and nearly at the end, on the right hand side of the road, opposite the children's playground you will find his office.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 21:55:26 PM »
Maybe someone on here could help you email him in Turkish? If you put that as your topic I'm sure someone will help.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 22:01:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Bluwise

Maybe someone on here could help you email him in Turkish? If you put that as your topic I'm sure someone will help.

Got your mail - thanks - no problem.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf