Author Topic: Calis Gossip Glenn Mayes Stops Slagging Me Off!  (Read 16152 times)

Offline friar tuck

Calis Gossip Glenn Mayes Stops Slagging Me Off!
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2010, 12:01:31 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Dizzy Jan

I really think this is so sad. Why do the people who are trying to do some good get the slagging off but the ones who have nothing better to do but sit and gossip not. But ths saddest part of all is we are a relatively small communtity in a very large country and you would think that we would all support each other rather than try and pick holes in everything and everybody. Sad people SHUT UP.

Hear hear  :)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2010, 12:23:22 PM »
toss-pots.   Over the years we have got to know Tinx and Mrs Tinx, and I have to say they are two of the nicest people we have ever had the privilege of calling friends.  Who ever these nasty pathetic people are they need to get a life and stop bitching .  How sad are they ?   If they spent as much time doing good as Tinx and Pauline dedicate, they wouldn't have time to back stab.[:(!][:(!][:(!]

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 12:40:42 PM »
HEAR HEAR:D

Offline barry44544

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 13:07:52 PM »
There are Talker's and there are do'ers.....
Tinkerman is a do'er and a good job he is doing.
The other gezzer is a Pr*k with an Effes.
Keep doing Tinx.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2010, 13:23:06 PM »
I was not going to get too involved in this thread (leaving it to Gordon) however, I was on the brunt end of this mans vile vicious gossip some years back, and not having really met him only in mutual company, he started up a hate campaign with 2 other of his friends, they pretended to be someone else at the time "Simon Jones" they shared an email account (with the help of someone very near on this forum, managed to crack the password to the email) we saw who they were sending emails to, and what was being said, phone calls where made to companies in places that I had never visited, angry Turks baying for my blood. at the time I was a Moderator on TLF forum, his campaign spread from Istanbul, Altinkum, Alanya, I was then the first of the CBF brigade to be banned from TLF.  Never was I afraid, but extremely hurt and angry.

I have kept quiet for many years, and this is the first time this "ba$tard" will have heard that I have known all along he was behind this campaign.

He is a detestable, slimy snake (that is putting it mildly) when I met him a few times he was always smiling asking how I was, I could never bring myself to speak with him or acknowledge his existence.

He lies, and lies without any thought for others, he will drag anyone into his evil fantasy world, and later will damn you and vehemently deny all knowledge or that he had ever said anything.

I have listened to him speaking to people who think of him as a friend, and on other occasions hear him maliciously gossip against them.  

If any of the readers of this post think of him as a friend who will do anything for you, my advice would be to tread carefully, only tell him what you want him to hear, never ever confide, as heed this, your words will be misconstrued.

I am a very quiet person, I will not go looking for trouble, and will invariably walk away and never waste precious breath; Glenn Mayes, I will be returning to Calis, and now this is in the open I suggest you give me an extremely WIDE berth. I will not ever again miss the mark with you no matter what company that you are in.
 8)

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2010, 13:30:02 PM »
Not a bad post Loz ,but where the hell do you get the idea he has more than two friends.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2010, 13:35:58 PM »
Around four years ago we were sitting in Scarlett Bar talking to Musty when he ambled on over and asked to join us.  Me being the cheeky so and so I am said no way.  Musty and Billy were mortified but I stuck to me guns as I didnt know who he was and as he didn't even introduce himself I was already on guard.
It was some time later I found out who he was, not that I cared anyway
Ever been glad to told some one to p$ss off!!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 13:36:46 PM by Anne »

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2010, 17:11:09 PM »
 :-\ What worries me is that i've been giving the wrtong fella with a pony tail dirty looks and blanking him, thinking ,"I bet thats him", oh sh-t, big smiles next time.:P

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2010, 17:13:29 PM »
He's a Liverpool fan Moe ;)

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2010, 17:15:00 PM »
You know what you get under a ponytail??
an a--ehole ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf