Author Topic: Toy shop facing Migros  (Read 1623 times)

Offline lisa marie xx

« on: October 22, 2010, 21:32:01 PM »
I visitied the toy shop today after being told that it as a good selection of toys and i have started my christmas shopping slowly slowly.
The shop is on the opposite side of Migros just abit further down as if ur headin to Calis. Its called DEDEDEN OYUNCAK.
The man who owns it speaks very good english and nformed me that from the 1st December-25th he will be aving a Father Christmas in the shop 2-3 times a week, so ur welcome to take ur children down to visit him.
Also he said that if u buy Toys from his shop he will deliver them to your house dressed as Father Christmas on a time and date agreed.
I think thats a fantastic idea i know my son wud love father christmas to come to our house. He will be advertising it all on bilboards and also in the land of lights in november so please look out for it.
The toys are fanatstic.....with a wide range of educational toys which is not really seen that much in fethiye and they are reasonable priced too.:D

Offline Connor

• Prat in the hat
Toy shop facing Migros
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 10:54:24 AM »
Now that's entrepreneural spirit for you.  Good for him. He's filling a gap in the market & should be encouraged. I know we'll be popping in next time we're over.  I just hope he's still in business.

Offline Angelic

Toy shop facing Migros
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 13:15:55 PM »
Have also bought toys from this shop and found him very helpful.i think his idea of Father Christmas is brill and i'm quite sure he will be seen on our avenue.

Offline Michelle1

Toy shop facing Migros
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 13:06:25 PM »
Brilliant worth a visit then!  Will take my little in to meet Father Christmas

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf