Author Topic: Our Nikkie (sunnyD) - Sworn Translator in Fethiye  (Read 10269 times)

Offline heatherhanum

Our Nikkie (sunnyD) - Sworn Translator in Fethiye
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2011, 05:45:29 AM »
Great news I will add this to my address book.

Offline honeycombe

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2011, 10:36:57 AM »
I think this will be the busiest Notery Office of all those in Fethiye,  a real result for both you Nikki and all of us as well

Offline arthur

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2011, 19:17:28 PM »
congradulations Nikki :) Well done

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

I am very happy and proud that one of our moderators, who's career has also included lows like having to work for me, was registered this very morning as a sworn translator at Notary number 6 - which is a great notary to be using as it's about the only one where you don't need to pay to park your car  ;) . Notary 6 is above Kent Vets in Fethiye.

It is a fabulous achievement for someone to receive this, but especially someone born and bred in Britain. It also means us Brits have someone we understand fully (well as much as we can with Blackpool folk) when it comes to having to get things done at the notary office, needing translators we can trust, dealing with the police on all and any matters and also Zabita (local authority police) for things like being ripped off on drink prices. Oh, and Nikkie also does property management and has many satisfied customers.

I don't know about you but the first time I had to go to the notary I paid 50 lira for a sworn in translator and didn't really have a clue what he was telling me so this really is good news for all of us, but especially for Nikkie.

Well done & best of luck  :)

Blackpool eh? aye well its allright for a while but good to get back to the wet grey streets of Salford! (very good prices on 7.62mm ball ammunition for automatic Weapons on Langworthy Road this week!)

John

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2011, 15:25:57 PM »
Congrats Nikkie  a big well done.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2011, 20:32:01 PM »
just a thought johntaylor49, but an acknowledgement of a fine achievement alongside your reference to Salford and automatic ammunition for weapons might have been nice.

Offline sunnyd

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2011, 20:57:38 PM »
Thank you again for all of the kind words, and encouragement  :)

Sorry, but I don't quite understand the relevance of the post made by johntaylor49...

'' Blackpool eh? aye well its allright for a while but good to get back to the wet grey streets of Salford! (very good prices on 7.62mm ball ammunition for automatic Weapons on Langworthy Road this week!)''

Blackpool may not have been his (johntaylor49) choice of a place to live, or visit ... but as John (Highlander) has kindly commented.. 'an acknowledgement of a fine achievement...might have been nice.'

After all, I didn't earn a diploma in Turkish language because I was born in Blackpool!!

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2011, 23:40:12 PM »
What IS he on about [?] he posted just after 8 so he shouldn't have been pi**ed  ;) perhaps just a screw loose. Cograts again from me Nikkie  :)

Offline posleeds

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2011, 07:32:16 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by kenkay

What IS he on about [?] he posted just after 8 so he shouldn't have been pi**ed  ;) perhaps just a screw loose. Cograts again from me Nikkie  :)

That's what I thought "have I missed smething"?  Then concluded Barking Mad : :)
It must have been extremely hard work studying & sitting exams with your
"Kiss me Quick" hat on :P
Well done - a great achievement  :)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2011, 22:51:10 PM »
Hi Nikkie and thanks for your last FB message. In response I can say that I think we understand everything. We (Sue & I) would like to thank you once again for your translation of the legal document and putting our minds at rest over the roof thingy. To all on here I cannot over praise Nikkie's professionalism and understanding. On a personal note it was great to see you again Nikkie and see how Celal has come on over 3 years. It was also good that you saw my mob  ;) 8)
p.s. Glad we didn't go for the "Everything Legal" option.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 07:28:20 AM by kenkay »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf