Author Topic: Another pervert loking after kiddies!!  (Read 854 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Another pervert loking after kiddies!!
« on: January 06, 2011, 13:24:26 PM »
Just released on the BBC News; a 20 year old male "child minder"???? has been arrested at a Nursery Centre in Netchells in Birmingham, this centre has 60 kiddies on its register, & had an unsatisfactory OFSTED review in August 2010, but was allowed to carry on. When, in the name of all that is decent, are PROPER vetting procedures going to be put into effect? In my opinion, there should be no hiding place for any of these vile, scum-sucking bast*&ds, & they should be locked away for the rest of their lives, after having had their gonads crushed between 2 very large rocks, (if male), if female, sew their "lady parts" up with barbed wire!! [:(!][:(!]
Gordon.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 17:38:52 PM »
Don't think you'll get many people disagreeing Gordon.:(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 17:58:36 PM »
Even with strict vetting procedures, it must be asked simply HOW individuals are allowed the time, space or whatever it is they need to carry out these revolting acts. None of us in the UK can walk home from the pub without appearing on several or more CCTV cameras on the streets, in petrol stations, takeaways and other places. So why are my movements tracked but those of people entrusted to look after our innocent kids are not?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf