Author Topic: Our big day.....  (Read 2218 times)

Offline fletch

Our big day.....
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 14:57:37 PM »
Thanks for the good wishes, I haven't travelled down due to personal reasons but haven't got off the phone all morning.:(

1-0 down at half time is not so bad and I think we are playing, shall I say "Not bad". :o

I was talking with Karl and Craig on Friday and told them I am putting money on each of them to be the first goal scorer, Karl sticks one on the post and I am jumping around the room!!! :o

Nelly needs to hold on to the ball a little more as he is looking a little shaky.

Oh well, lets see what the 2nd half brings and IF we do come away with a win, well lets just see....... ;) All I do know is that I have missed a really good away day but things happen!!!!

Offline fletch

Our big day.....
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2011, 15:51:30 PM »
Tevez as brilliant as he is, I feel that there was no need to to show bad sportsmanship by winding up the County fans. After all they are not exactly of equal ability but hey, I'm sure Rooney would love to return the gesture if City are lucky enough to draw Man Utd!

Our lads were well beaten in the end, fitness and quality but thats why County only pay their players about £1k per week and not £150k!

8) 8) 8)

Offline fletch

Our big day.....
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2011, 21:31:02 PM »
And now we have reports of bricks being thrown through the windows of the coaches carrying County supporters! Why? City are the richest club, have fantastic players, facilities and you won 5-0, Why?????

Scum![:(!]

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Our big day.....
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2011, 21:35:39 PM »
We have to hope that the idiots have nothing to do with Manchester City Football Club.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf