Author Topic: I Will Attempt to Explain All This!  (Read 6446 times)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
I Will Attempt to Explain All This!
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2011, 13:09:19 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by TheBruces187

Hi JohnF   I have powered off the router and re-booted my laptop...receiving the same error message as before, in the same circumstances. Like the previous member, I have also been receiving this message for several months BUT only once at startup.

Just been to my wife's PC and that uses the same account for CBF. Hers was at the logon screen with the user id and password boxes blank BUT still responded to page requests, with no intervening message. Interesting! Having logged off and back on, she now has the same problem as me. Do you want to take this dialogue offline, via email, or what?

How are you doing now, are you still getting the same error at any point?

JF

Offline lollypop

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2011, 13:42:53 PM »
I seem to be having some problems when clicking on topics in the general calis beach section it keeps taking me back to the main screen with all the different catergories! I also just got this error:

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/forum/topic.asp, line 357

Offline TheBruces187

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2011, 18:26:09 PM »
Hi JohnF...I am on the new server, according to Scunners post and the reported problems have disappeared. No message betwen screen refreshes. Like lollipop, I had some strange navigation issues earlier in the day ie "seem to be having some problems when clicking on topics in the general calis beach section it keeps taking me back to the main screen with all the different catergories" but I have only just signed on again. I will test it on the topic that failed earlier and let you know if it's still an issue. Also, I still get the My SQL error message when I log on but only then and it sorts itself out no problem. Well done for sorting it all out. Must have been a mightmare!

Offline buddy

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2011, 23:46:59 PM »
What was the middle bit?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2011, 00:00:38 AM »
With CBF there is no middle bit Bud, just a constant whine  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf