Author Topic: Things to do? 2nd time round  (Read 2992 times)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Things to do? 2nd time round
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 08:51:41 AM »
Kaya is a lovely day.......walk around the ruins and a BBQ lunch at one of the restaurants Cinbal or Oba - lovely late afternoon.   Tlos and Sakliekent for culture and scenery, Olu Deniz for beach and nice beach bars (also a bit of shopping).  

Robw   -  let us know when you are heading towards uzumlu - if we are there at the same time we'll meet you at the winehouse and introduce you to the local brew...... ;) :)

Offline Robw

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 14:08:59 PM »
Now there's an offer i cant refuse!  8)

Out between 28Th August and 11Th September.

Very nice of you to supply me with lots of local brew Pookie :D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 14:09:26 PM by Robw »

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 14:50:40 PM »
sounds like its a damn good job we won't be in Uzumlu at the same time Rob !!!  We will be back in UK then :(  But I'm sure if you make a bee-line for either the Winehouse of the Grape garden in the centre of the village you will find a forum member (or even two !) pretending to play darts who would be delighted to introduce you to the 'excellent' and 'well rounded' village red  ;): :):D

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 15:39:58 PM »
Olu Deniz, in particluar the lagoon area, is worth a visit taking the Dolmus from Fethiye.  And if you like your night life bold, loud and young (thus excluding me)then Hisaronu is the place for you. Particularly recommended by my daughter and son when they were teenagers, and even now when they are well in their 20s.  Again taking the Olu Deniz dolmus from Fethiye.  Also fair to point out that both Olu Deniz and Hisaronu have some nice restaurants as well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf