Author Topic: New Member to Forum  (Read 2398 times)

Offline PKHUGHES100

New Member to Forum
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 12:37:23 PM »
Hi Sharon, welcome to the Forum, you will find it really helpful like we did. We purchased an apartment in Ovacik about 2 years ago after a hell of a lot of research, I am not a risk taker! All I can say is that the forum was probably the single most useful place in terms of advice. You should also e-mail Scunner (Keith) both in terms of advice on actual properly purchase and also any other questions, he in particular is a mind of information.

We are going out again on the 30th March for a week to spruce up our place and for a break. We get out a few times a year and often go out for a weekend if I spot bargain flights, the cheapest I had last year was £85 return!

More than happy to meet up for a coffee in Fethyie but I do not know the area you are intending to look at.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me as well as I have quite a few useful contacts now as well. :)

Kevin and Karen
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 12:39:51 PM by PKHUGHES100 »

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
New Member to Forum
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 09:22:31 AM »
hi elf and welcome bit on the small side myself

Offline Gavos999

New Member to Forum
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 10:22:58 AM »
Welcome to CBF

8)

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
New Member to Forum
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 12:16:33 PM »
Welcome To CBF enjoy.

Bruce

Offline poppy50

New Member to Forum
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 18:31:06 PM »
Hi

Welcome to the board.  We bought a couple of years ago and Cbf certainly helped with many of our enquiries and not forgetting they still do.  Before purchasing be careful and read up first.  Make sure you get yourself an independant solicitor.
 :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
New Member to Forum
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 18:57:01 PM »
And whatever you do don't hand over all the money until you have title deed and living permission!!!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
New Member to Forum
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 08:28:38 AM »
Hi Elf - welcome to the forum from another Uzumlu resident (part time).  We bought over five years ago now and absolutely love the village and way of life.  As scunner says, do check living permissions because that has been a recent problem for people living in a certain area of Uzumlu (ie: on the agricultural areas).  Hope your purchase goes as smoothly as ours did.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf