Author Topic: Residency costs reduced  (Read 17953 times)

Offline Sus

Residency costs reduced
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2011, 13:47:30 PM »
Can anyone tell me what the name of the lady is who does the Residence visa for you or helps you to do it please

Offline tel

Residency costs reduced
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2011, 14:37:34 PM »
Her name is Rosie and she can be contacted on her profile on here or at ilknurdoody@hotmail.com

Offline col

Residency costs reduced
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2011, 11:52:48 AM »
I have also just renewed my residency using Hazel Houses. Excellent service and the paperwork completed and sorted in 2 hours. Got the visa today, after just 15 days and found the passport police very helpful.

Offline Sus

Residency costs reduced
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2011, 13:26:54 PM »
Hi Tel,

Thanks for the email address have just tried to send an email to Rosie but it does not work it will not go through.

Offline Denise40

Residency costs reduced
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2011, 13:53:08 PM »
Sus - Rosie's email address is now ilknurhedef2010@hotmail.com

Offline tel

Residency costs reduced
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2011, 20:11:06 PM »
Sus,sorry about that but, I received an email from Rosie on that email address eleven days ago and it is the one on her card that she gives out to pass around.I think one of the two on her CBF profile maybe defunct though.
As Denise above has supplied another one,I am sure you will crack it. If not email me on my profile and I will give you Rosies telephone number,which for safety we don't put on the forum,ok. Good luck

Offline quackers

Residency costs reduced
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2011, 17:11:31 PM »
With regards to Para 5 on RENEWING your residency. You do have to go to the local Muhtar IF you have moved and not registered with the Muhtar in your new area. Easy thing to forget to do.

Offline Pi55y

Residency costs reduced
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2011, 07:51:02 AM »
2 residency questions please?

1. I have read somewhere else on this thread that if you are renting you can only renew for 3 years but if you are a property owner you can renew for 5 years.  What happens if you are both?  We are presently renting but do have our own property which is empty and up for sale.  Our own property address is the one currently on our residency but we are now living in the rental property and hope to continue to do so.

2. I understand that the average time for surrendering your passpost is 2-4 weeks depending on the backlog.  This could be a problem for us as we may have to go back to UK at short notice and I was wondering if there is still a way of fast tracking the system (the first time 5 years ago we had to go to Mugla but got everything done in 1 day and came away with our residency book).  If this can still be done does anyone know who is offering thise service and what the cost is.  

Thanks

Chrissie

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Residency costs reduced
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2011, 08:43:26 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Pi55y

1. I have read somewhere else on this thread that if you are renting you can only renew for 3 years but if you are a property owner you can renew for 5 years.  What happens if you are both?  We are presently renting but do have our own property which is empty and up for sale.  Our own property address is the one currently on our residency but we are now living in the rental property and hope to continue to do so.

2. I understand that the average time for surrendering your passpost is 2-4 weeks depending on the backlog.  This could be a problem for us as we may have to go back to UK at short notice and I was wondering if there is still a way of fast tracking the system (the first time 5 years ago we had to go to Mugla but got everything done in 1 day and came away with our residency book).  If this can still be done does anyone know who is offering thise service and what the cost is.  

Thanks

Chrissie

A & A Translations (Alper or his wife) were offering this fast track service a couple of years ago, so could be worth a try. See you in August

Offline philrose

Residency costs reduced
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2011, 09:36:35 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Pi55y

Thanks

Chrissie

1. You could use your own property to get the 5 years I suppose, however if you sell it you will then have to have the the addreess on your residency changed to your current address. This means practicly going throught the whole office runaround again to update it.

2. Don't know of anyone offering this service but as it used to possible to go to Mulaga and get it done in a day then I'm sure it's worth asking around to see if somone will do it for you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf