Author Topic: Smoke  (Read 8886 times)

Offline col

Smoke
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 11:09:45 AM »
Not forgetting the smokers who save all year for a 2 week holiday to come here where they can smoke in a relaxed environment, compared to 50 weeks in the uk when they cannot.

Offline BlackAdder

Smoke
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 11:19:44 AM »
Personally I prefer the new arrangement with smokers outside and non smokers inside. If I occasionally get a whiff of smoke when eating or drinking outside then it's a price I'm prepared to pay for not having to go home and have a shower because I and my clothes stink of smoke after spending an evening indoors.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Smoke
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 12:05:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by peter16

How many of these "concerned and bothered" non-smokers drive a vehicle which puts many times more pollutants into the air for all to breathe. :o

A fair point peter, but I don't remember too many passing restaurants on the prom ;).

Me - Non smoker - 19 months 4 days and 8 hours:( (Mrs H - the chain variety)

Offline suehugh

Smoke
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 17:16:20 PM »
What we need is more segregation
Smokers corner (Generally where I linger)
Non smokers corner
Fat blokes with no tops corner
Six pack blokes with no tops corner (Generally where Sue lingers if I dont catch her)
And my ideal, women smokers with no tops corner.
Hugh

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Smoke
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 18:13:07 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by suehugh

What we need is more segregation
Smokers corner (Generally where I linger)
Non smokers corner
Fat blokes with no tops corner
Six pack blokes with no tops corner (Generally where Sue lingers if I dont catch her)
And my ideal, women smokers with no tops corner.
Hugh

Ever been to Thailand Sue? you can get any of those 5 selections sitting opposite you, but never sure who or what they are till you get back to their place. lol  ;) :)

Offline suehugh

Smoke
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 18:49:41 PM »
We were in Thailand some years back
I was chased by a hairy bloke in a mini skirt through the bar area.
I was nearly knocked down by a passing TUT TUT.
A very pretty girl suggested we get together. She preferred older blokes as "only bang bang once a night and she could get some sleep". When I pointed out I was married and Sue was on the other side of the table, she said no problem for two of us.
Like the best News of the World" reporter, we made our excuses and left.
Hugh

Offline micky mouse

Smoke
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2011, 12:45:55 PM »
Typical women moaners maybe they sould take there holidays on a desert island.Im a smoker and have been for over 50years and i enjoy my fag with a beer,maybe we should ban sex indoors and then we would not have to put up with screaming kids around us all day.Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Smoke
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2011, 13:49:49 PM »
nice

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

Smoke
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2011, 15:34:07 PM »
It is not just women who dislike smoking. It is only a matter of time before smoking in any public place will be banned. Some countries  are already considering it.

Micky Mouse you may like a fag with your beer but I do not like passive smoke with my beer and coming home smelling like an ash tray.I am not in favour of totally banning smokers and I do understand where you are coming from. I am a reformed smoker and for a long time I felt unbalanced with a pint in my right hand and no fag in my left hand.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Smoke
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2011, 16:08:08 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Ovacikpeedoff

It is not just women who dislike smoking. It is only a matter of time before smoking in any public place will be banned. Some countries  are already considering it.

Micky Mouse you may like a fag with your beer but I do not like passive smoke with my beer and coming home smelling like an ash tray.I am not in favour of totally banning smokers and I do understand where you are coming from. I am a reformed smoker and for a long time I felt unbalanced with a pint in my right hand and no fag in my left hand.

Why dont they ban it completely and make it illegal then Gerry, could it just be they might lose too much revenue in extortionate Tax? ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf