Author Topic: An outsiders view.  (Read 4395 times)

Offline raygans

An outsiders view.
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 21:20:48 PM »
We joined last year after our first visit to calis and have to say how much we enjoy reading the different topics on this site, so many people on here have made us smile with their comments lol and any qustions we want to ask have usually been answered already.
Thanks everyone x

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
An outsiders view.
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2011, 09:42:56 AM »
Tony, glad to have been of help and thanks for your feedback on the forum. I for one hadn't particularly noticed you were new to the forum although since your post I have noticed more new members are joining in the discussions.

I think sometimes there is an assumption that those that post a lot or have some friendly banter with one another do actually know each other personally too. Not true!

Often we have CBF members in the restaurant at the same time and I have been surprised to realise that they don't know each other and have certainly never met each other before.

While some are keen to be be introduced some can be quite shy and prefer to retain their anoymity.

All I can say is that if you join the discussions or ask genuine questions with goodwill then you will be warmly welcomed.  8)

Offline raygans

An outsiders view.
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2011, 20:12:35 PM »
Hi was reading the reading the last post and was wondering if theres any sort of meeting place for members in calis?

Offline tony jenkins

An outsiders view.
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 06:41:02 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by nichola

Tony, glad to have been of help and thanks for your feedback on the forum. I for one hadn't particularly noticed you were new to the forum although since your post I have noticed more new members are joining in the discussions.

I think sometimes there is an assumption that those that post a lot or have some friendly banter with one another do actually know each other personally too. Not true!

Often we have CBF members in the restaurant at the same time and I have been surprised to realise that they don't know each other and have certainly never met each other before.

While some are keen to be be introduced some can be quite shy and prefer to retain their anoymity.

All I can say is that if you join the discussions or ask genuine questions with goodwill then you will be warmly welcomed.  8)

Thanks Nicola, I will introduce myself to you in 4 weeks time, after reading the glowing reports about your restaurant on the forum, you are number 1 on my list.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
An outsiders view.
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 09:03:34 AM »
Thank you, I look forward to meeting you Tony  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf