Author Topic: Estate Agents  (Read 8982 times)

Offline hunnipie

Estate Agents
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 01:07:37 AM »
hi scunner,i viewed quite a few properties and the ones i was interested in i delved a bit deeper into, and found out a lot as in
dodgy tapu,unsafe basement,damp in ceilings and roof,etc, when they expect a nonreturnable hold of anything from £1000 upwards, its best just to do a bit of homework that was all i was saying, also as in network,i mean not only people in fethiye area waqnt to view the whole world may be interested.:D[^]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 01:20:22 AM »
My point is that while networking is the new answer to the World's business problems, the ones you suggest don't network enough outsell your preferred (and recommended) agent by more than several to one. So networking isn't the Holy Grail for Fethiye property. I'd be very interested to hear (just picking one from your list) which agent showed you property that you later found to have a "dodgy tapu" because I know for absolute fact which one it wasn't. You can tell me by email if you prefer but I have a feeling you won't tell me at all because vague does appear to be very much the style of your game here!

Offline hunnipie

Estate Agents
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 01:37:10 AM »
Hi scunner,im sorry but networking is the way forward, whether you are buying or selling,and as the saying goes "a fool and his money are easily parted",I am in fethiye in august and september and would be happy to have a cup of tea and a good chat with you.also i dont consider myself vague just cautious and will not be making enemies in my new home area.!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 01:51:58 AM »
You'll not make a enemy of me, I have enough already  ;)

The point is that you isolated two specific agents and claimed (amongst the list) dodgy tapus, structural problems and the like. You didn't return to back that up which leaves a vague accusation in the lap of one of them. Or indeed the other. But definitely one of them. I would say that isn't the way to make friends in your "new home area" but then maybe I overreact in the name of others. It's a dirty, horrible, backstabbing business to find yourself in and to be honest, the implied criticism (such as yours) is worse than the direct attack.

Offline hunnipie

Estate Agents
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2011, 02:08:13 AM »
Its a tough world we live in, and if you cant take criticism dont give it.
I shall end it there,also you can buy the teas.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2011, 02:12:12 AM »
You didn't criticise me so where that comment is from I have no idea. You didn't answer the question either. You accused companies of showing houses with "dodgy tapus" and the like and couldn't back it up when challenged. The End.

Offline Shakira

Estate Agents
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 18:36:37 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by pookie

ooohh   :(

Shakira - how could you ? :(  if you email me £ etc, we may know a friend who would be interested.....Pooks x

Have emailed you Pookie x :)

Offline Shakira

Estate Agents
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 19:08:00 PM »
Thank you to those forum members that have given me some pointers :D. Scunner would you be kind enough to inform me as to whether Efes Estates are any good as you seem to be quite knowledgeable  :)

Offline cenk

Estate Agents
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2011, 11:12:08 AM »
hunipie
According to your profile, your name is sharon ley. I am definately sure that we didnt have any customer with surname ley.

And also many members of cbf knows that, i dont start advertising a property without seeing the deed.

Offline Harmless

Estate Agents
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2011, 12:29:57 PM »
Also, there is a point in using a solicitor, they check the deed for any debts/charges against it etc and ensure all is clean.  Estate Agents here advise for clients to use a solicitor with good reason. Just as in the UK.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf