Author Topic: Dog Grooming  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Jenny Daly

Dog Grooming
« on: August 02, 2011, 14:11:45 PM »
We have a labradoodle dog and was wondering if there is a local groomer in Calis?? or do you take them to the vet to be groomed? If there is what are costs like? My dog has a thick curly coat so will have to keep him short in the Summer so would need him done at least 4 times a year - or is this something I m ay have to do myself? Can you buy all the clippers etc over there? Thanks

Offline screamlead

Dog Grooming
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 14:52:58 PM »
Not seen any electric clippers here - only sheep and goat ones lol. But kent vet next to migros do a clipping service for dogs etc 30TL was quoted for Labrador sized.

Offline Firo

Dog Grooming
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 17:31:30 PM »
Highly recommend Serkan Tarim (best vet in Fethiye IMO) as well for clipping and all other pet requirements. Would avoid Kent Vets & I have heard of dogs coming home after clipping cut in places.
Serkan is a genuine animal lover and it shows when he is treating the animals. He had clipped our Standard schnauzer as per our instructions and also our fluffy Turkish terrier.
His number is 0252 616 61 11 or mobile 0534 291 91 54 and his clinic is along the Calis road.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Dog Grooming
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 18:31:25 PM »
We used to have 2 dogs regularly clipped by Kent Vets. Never had any problems.

Offline Linda

Dog Grooming
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 20:47:24 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Firo

Highly recommend Serkan Tarim (best vet in Fethiye IMO) as well for clipping and all other pet requirements. Would avoid Kent Vets & I have heard of dogs coming home after clipping cut in places.
Serkan is a genuine animal lover and it shows when he is treating the animals. He had clipped our Standard schnauzer as per our instructions and also our fluffy Turkish terrier.
His number is 0252 616 61 11 or mobile 0534 291 91 54 and his clinic is along the Calis road.

Serkan is my vet and I wholeheartdely agree that he is fantastic. However, I havent got any 'recent' experience of his dog grooming ability. I use an English lady in Ovacik who is brilliant. If you would like her contact details just pm me ....

Offline Jenny Daly

Dog Grooming
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 14:11:19 PM »
Thanks everyone for your advice - looks like I will try Serkan Tarim.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf