Author Topic: due to fly home 29th aug with onur...help!  (Read 1666 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
due to fly home 29th aug with onur...help!
« on: August 04, 2011, 08:22:12 AM »
i have very limited access to internet and kee[ps crashing, so please bare with me if this has been answered elsewhere....help....i flew out with ej to dalam last week and are due to return on a one way flight with onur on mon 29th august to maqnchester/ flights were booked online as flight only. some are saying just turn up at airport and you will be put on returning flights. but this is not a returning flight, it is just a one way out of dalaman.  can anybody help....does anybody know if i will be covered and how?? as normal holidays are only 2 weeks long, i cannot imagine that there will be a flight laid on for 29th august as it is 4 weeks away..not sure what to think...please help...anyone in the know with any phone numbers would be most grateful for...

Offline Denise40

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 08:34:42 AM »
This link may or may not help but there are phone numbers;

uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Holidays-4-U-collapse-tele-554971867.html;_ylt=A1f4eWGMLTpOxHIAphfSr7FG;_ylu=X3oDMTE5aHFwcTZrBHBvcwMxMgRzZWMDeWZpVG9wU3RvcmllcwRzbGsDaG9saWRheXM0dWNv?x=0

Offline Stressed Eric

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 08:34:46 AM »
The number to call is +441614445810 where hopefully you will get advise. My sister is due to fly back to the UK on 20th and they have said that she will be flown home, however they may be changes to her flight times.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 08:42:26 AM »
thank you so much, i am just concerened as i did not fly out with them, they may class my flight as nul and void as it is one way:( saying that, it was booked in uk through their uk atol bonded site and is a flight to get my family back to my homeland, so hoepfully should be covered. many thanks, any further info w9uld be appreciated. streessed eric, if you couod post how your sister gets on after her return i would be grtateful. fromn stressed sue!

Offline Stressed Eric

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 17:21:06 PM »
looking at the dalaman website, onur flights have departed in time back to the UK today. Hopefully people over here will continue to get back with no problems...I'll let you know how my sister gets on sue.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 21:31:57 PM »
thanks eric.....will be keeping a watch on here on a daily basis for news and info

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 01:06:25 AM »
Sue, hope you get sorted, take care.x

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 05:41:04 AM »
it appears from all arrivals/departures boards that the acutal flights are operating as usual./ therefore i do hope this means that anybody with tickets back to the uk, be it that they were bought as one way tickets only - will be entitled to board and return to the uk as normal. (assuming those tickets were purchased in uk through h4u or aegean and are atol covered)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf