Author Topic: Grease Re-released!!!  (Read 4631 times)

Offline Pi55y

Grease Re-released!!!
« on: January 27, 2012, 08:33:35 AM »
Get ready to shake off  your winter chills and celebrate Valentines Day in 1950's electrifying style when the 3C's charity present their "Grease Re-released" fun night at the Ceren Hotel, Calis on Saturday February 11.

Following the huge success of last years sell out alternative Valentines theme evening (St.Valentine's Day Massacre), the Calis Children's Charity are holding this years alternative upbeat event based on the popular musical love story "Grease".

There will be exclusive unmissable "for one night only" cabaret, an American style buffet, and great 50's music to rock and roll and hand jive the night away to.  Poodle skirts drainpipes and quiffs are optional - but great fun!

Tickets are now on sale at 20 TL with 5TL of the ticket price being donated to the children's charity and are available from the 3C's charity shop at Eyna Restaurant on Calis promenade (open Mondays and Fridays 11.00 until 2.00) or you can ring 0536 3739520 to book.  Tickets are selling fast and numbers are strictly limited so please book early to avoid disappointment -

You know it's the one that you want!!!!!!!!!  

Offline sunlover

Grease Re-released!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 08:53:27 AM »
wish we were there for it.

Are you Sandy Chrissie[?]

Offline Pi55y

Grease Re-released!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 10:48:50 AM »
Wella wella wella no way could I see myself in spray on leggings :D:D:D My lips are sealed  ;)

Offline Beep

Grease Re-released!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 17:11:02 PM »
You're right Chrissie, should be a terrific evening.

Not sure about the pic with 3 guys : :)

Been in my wardrobe and I know you'll believe that I have the correct gear so dress up time for me :D:D

Offline sunlover

Grease Re-released!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 17:16:14 PM »
Hush Hush then Chrissie:D

will wait to see the pictures.

Have a great evening.x

Offline Pi55y

Grease Re-released!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 14:57:29 PM »
We have just been to check out the Ceren hotel and it is a really great venue.  The American buffet menu has now been finalised with the manager and there will be delicious real home-made sausages (from the Kargi sausage man) for the hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, pizza slices, chips and salad and then Lisa's (Pastries and Pies) delicious jammy doughnuts for pud!  ;)

We have obtained a reduction on the normal drink prices and there will be special Pink Lady and Grease Lightening cocktails available.

With unmissable (unforgettable?) cabaret and live music It should be a great night - can't wait!

Tickets are selling fast and as numbers are strictly limited, please  make sure that you book early to avoid disapointment :D

Tickets are available from the 3C's charity shop at Eyna Restaurant on Calis promenade (open Mondays and Fridays 11.00 until 2.00) or you can ring 0536 3739520 to book.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Grease Re-released!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 15:13:17 PM »
Dont forget the coleslaw! We have some great raffle prizes and a prize for the best fancy dress.

Offline Beep

Grease Re-released!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 16:39:25 PM »
Tell me more, tell me more ...... hehe :D:D

Offline Pi55y

Grease Re-released!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 09:51:53 AM »
 ????????

?????????

Tell me more, Tell me more   ;):D

Offline Jenny Daly

Grease Re-released!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 12:25:10 PM »
I was a Pink Lady once - will try and get tickets when we get there.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf