Author Topic: Hitler is still alive in Turkey :(  (Read 2940 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hitler is still alive in Turkey :(
« on: February 27, 2012, 12:48:47 PM »
A Turkish school principal has suggested that all newborns should be genetically scanned and that those who could prove harmful to the country should be "eliminated."

"Children should be analyzed immediately after birth. If they are to become harmful to this country, to this nation, then they should be eliminated before they can walk,"

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/kill-potentially-harmful-kids-before-they-can-walk-turkish-principal-says-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=14254&NewsCatID=341#.T0tkHAs5y7g.facebook
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:49:42 PM by stoop »

Offline BM06

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 13:17:22 PM »
This is the kind of insane comment that the EU doubters will thrive on, obviously a complete nutcase :o[:(!]:-\

Offline grizabella

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 15:22:38 PM »
Read this in the Daily Zaman the other day and was horrified!Wonder if this would apply to his own children if they were deemed 'harmful to this country'?On saying that I worry if he has children and is subjecting them to his warped philosophies.Not the sort of man who should be allowed to be in charge of anything remotely connected to the education system in this or any other country.

Offline maximumtom

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 22:14:23 PM »
Someone will have to find a solution to the rapidly rising population of people who live on benefits and produce offspring at an alarming rate in the UK. In the past the 'survival of the fittest' has produced the dynamics for progress; the watered-down population that we are producing is likely to implode sooner or later. Culling is a bit extreme; I am in favour of genetic engineering.

Offline farmer

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 18:14:16 PM »
Grizabella
I agree with the sentiments expressed in your post entirely.
I am even more horrified at the content of the post by Maximumtom. "Culling a bit extreme" What? Just a BIT extreme?
"Genetic Engineering"?

Sounds more like a post from Joseph Mengele, not a member of this forum. How very repulsive.

Offline grizabella

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 20:10:43 PM »
Maximumtom,are you for real???????Or are you just one of these people who thinks it's clever making such a crass statement just to get a reaction?Either way you need to get some serious counselling!

Offline BM06

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 20:25:05 PM »
So am I Tom[:(!] lets start with anyone that was 63 years of age in 2009 with the name of Tom, what do think of that idea [:o)] well you have to start somewhere eh! 8)

Offline maximumtom

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 20:25:49 PM »
Farmer, if we can find the genes that make people murderers etc and change them into something good, then I think that it is worth looking into. As  abortion is a way of getting rid of unwanted offspring, is this also not a form of culling ?  Are you against abortion too ?  Remember, before you take the moral highground and make personal comments. that we all make reprehensible moral choices in order to maintain our living standards. For example if you drive a car, you are sanctioning the tradeoff between the number of people who get killed on the roads and getting from A to B in a time that suits you.  If we all drove at 4mph there would be no road deaths. Again, look at how many people are killed in our quest for oil.  The issue is complex and deserves far more thought than your trite response.

Offline farmer

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 21:26:42 PM »
If we can find the genes that make people psychotic idiots etc.and change them into something good,then I think that is something worth looking into. Sadly it seems that no amount of research will be able to establish  this in the forseeable future.
Your question of my views on abortion is irrelevant to the point of this topic.
I have son who is epileptic. The diagnosis was not made at birth, but when he was some 20 odd years of age. Would you then have had him "Culled"?
Now just tell me what reprehensible choices I make to maintain my living standards.
You do not know me or my lifestyle.
You state I assume the moral high ground.  You demonstrate the position of the Cesspit of Humanity.

Offline maximumtom

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 22:32:09 PM »
Farmer, you continue with abuse.  I disagree that your views on abortion are irrelevant. You seem to be firmly against culling and yet back out of actually giving your position on what many see as a form of culling. You also make no comment about the other moral issues I raised.  Are you afraid to look deeply into your soul ? As for your son, I said in my original post that I thought that culling was a bit extreme, so why you should ask if I wanted to have your son culled I am at a loss to understand.  However, if we had found a way to eliminate epilepsy through genetic screening at birth, would you have denied the cure to your son ?  I do not understand the hysteria that the idea of genetic engineering produces.  People regularly take medicines that alter the chemical balance of their bodies and brains;  with genetic engineering, we are trying to understand and prevent some of the problems and obviate the need for these medecines.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf