Author Topic: Transfers to and from Dalaman's Domestic Terminal  (Read 1479 times)

Offline julesbob0303

Transfers to and from Dalaman's Domestic Terminal
« on: March 10, 2012, 15:30:58 PM »
My daughter and her boyfriend are joining us in Calis for a few days in June.  However, they are flying in and out of Istanbul.  (She has free flights through her work with BA, who only fly into Istanbul, so they booked internal flights to and from Dalaman, with short stop overs both ends of the journey, for a quick look around Istanbul!)

I have booked their transfers from, and back to, Dalaman to our apartment through Travel Republic on their shuttle bus service.  Will it pick them up from the domestic terminal, or will they need to walk up to the international terminal to pick up the transfer?  As the pick up service have their flight details, they should know it is a domestic, rather than an international, flight.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 15:31:51 PM by julesbob0303 »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 16:31:58 PM »
It won't pick up from the domestic terminal I think as you need to go to their stand initially with your paperwork - which is located down the ramp from the International terminal of course. It's a few hundred metres walk, I've done it - not a great strain but definitely not designed for the comfort of those dragging suitcases.

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 16:56:32 PM »
Ok, thanks Keith.  Maybe I should have booked a private transfer from the domestic terminal (I thought I'd save a few quid doing it this way, but it doesn't always pay off!)  :D

Oh well, they're much younger than me, so wont mind the walk ......... !!   :-\

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 19:29:58 PM »
Or the Havas bus is timed to meet domestic arrivals at Dalaman & I believe that is cheaper than any of the shared transfer companies

Offline jsp51

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 12:52:06 PM »
Havas do meet the internal flights, they are situted at the bottom of the ramp, there will be 2 so get on the right one, one goes to Marmaris.
Fare in December was 20tl each to Fethiye.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf