Author Topic: See if you know the Answer...Why is Santa a Woman  (Read 3225 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: See if you know the Answer...Why is Santa a Woman
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 12:46:31 PM »
My late Father was always in demand at Christmas to be Santa and he loved doing it.  Down at the local primary School he made his Santa (or Santie in the Buchan area) appearance every year and all the kids sat on his knee and it was lovely to see their faces.
I remember one year he went to the school and sat in front of the class as each child came up for their present.
At that time he had a Santa suit and always put the pants on over his own trousers as they were quite big.  When it was time to leave he stood up and waved goodbye and his pants fell down.  What a laugh all us grown ups got.   After the party one five year old came up to me and in a very serious voice said " Mrs Harvey, did you see that Santie's Pants fell down?"    This incident was laughed and talked about for years it was just innocence fun.  I think the P.C. Police would not view it that way now.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 12:57:57 PM »
The way of thinking is, it would be easy for a man to sexually abuse a child sitting on his knee, even in full view of parents,  but not possible for a woman to do the same thing.

Someone is going to have to explain that to me I'm afraid :-\

And Me I'm afraid. To me there is just as much opportunity, probably less chance statistically though I would have thought.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 13:19:20 PM »
O.K. Biology lesson.  Jimmy Savile did it to his niece when she sat on his knee and although she did not understand she wondered why Uncle Jimmy had become so hard in a certain place!!  When his happens with a grown up and a child it is considered sexual abuse even though the innocence child does not understand.
Obviously I am only explaining how the P.C. Police think, so please don't start an argument with me.

Offline tonysue

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2012, 15:37:30 PM »
O.K. Biology lesson.  Jimmy Savile did it to his niece when she sat on his knee and although she did not understand she wondered why Uncle Jimmy had become so hard in a certain place!!  When his happens with a grown up and a child it is considered sexual abuse even though the innocence child does not understand.
Obviously I am only explaining how the P.C. Police think, so please don't start an argument with me.
and the pc police are right. If santa gets his kicks this way he or she is a paedophile and is not dressed up in a red suit to make the kids happy.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf