Author Topic: Best Direct Airline to and from Dalaman Airport - You Choose...  (Read 3462 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Re: Best Direct Airline to and from Dalaman Airport - You Choose...
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 13:57:16 PM »
The reason we prefer jet2 over easyjet is the seats are fixed bucket style so plenty of legroom even for a large build person. Also you get 10kilo hand luggage plus 22 kilo hold luggage for £21 you can have 3 cases each weighing 22kgs for £66

Offline nuttybird

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 14:40:46 PM »
Oh im a bit worried now! Ive always used TC to fly to Dalaman and (fingers crossed) never had any problems with them. I used Easyjet a couple of years ago and it was so cramped and awful. I looked this year at prices and couldnt get over how expensive EJ was! far more than TC, so went with them. We shall see when we go away in a few weeks.  :)

Offline cobbydalers

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 15:04:44 PM »
First time this year for us with easyJet,fanflippintastic,no hassle at check in at Dalaman going out or at Manchester coming back,clean,roomy planes,no stress crew and very helpful, hand luggge allowance brilliant ie no weight limit. We will certainly try to make it easyJet every time now.

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 15:12:57 PM »
Easy jet
Monarch
Flythomascook

Fight times on easy jet
 Very good.
Monarch prices can very good

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 17:20:52 PM »
I'm confused - Nuttybird says Easyjet cramped and Cobbydalers say their planes are roomy.....? :o

Offline marina

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 17:52:21 PM »
It doesn't bother me that much as I'm a very petite 5' 2"   ;).  But OH is 6' 2" so he needs the leg room.  While I wouldn't particulary describe easyjet as roomy, he's been ok with them, better than some of the other airlines, Monarch included if my memory serves me right. Being tight gits from Yorkshire of course we refuse to pay more for extra leg room as we think it's a rip off.  Have been lucky enough to get it free on quite a few occasions by asking at check in desk.  Won't happen now with easyjet and online check-in though  :(

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 20:00:01 PM »
Easyjet for us as well now, if you get to book flights with them as they are released there are some good prices..hubby is tall and he says defo far more leg room then Thomas Cook...it is far better re the boarding procedure since they have allocated seats only problem is we both like an aisle seat and are not bothered about sitting together,this trip we were given a window and a middle seat which I really disliked, so much as it breaks my heart to pay out more next trip I shall pre book an aisle seat  :)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 20:54:13 PM »
Found Monarch to be very good last year and are using them again this year. just got back from marmaris this morning with T.Cook, delayed 90 minutes, and resent paying out for leg room with them, as has been said , Easy Jet have more space , we were going to try Jet 2, but Monarch were coming in quite a bit cheaper at the time of booking, this holiday was the first in years with Tommy Robbin Cook, and had I known I would not have used them,

Offline cobbydalers

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 22:30:56 PM »
Bluwise Hi,  Dalaman to Manchester flight average size plane,decent leg room better than TC, Manchester to Dalaman bigger plane noticably more leg room as commented on by several passengers. I,m only short so leg room not so much of an issue but I do like to be able to put my seat tray down comfortably and this was fine,certainly in no way cramped. 

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2013, 06:34:20 AM »
Thanks for that Cobby - at least not like TC..  Just a bit 'luck of the draw' though which size plane you will be on.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf