Author Topic: Koca Calis Restaurant Beach Bar  (Read 25011 times)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Re: Koca Calis Restaurant Beach Bar
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2014, 11:41:52 AM »
Well it looks like no apology coming my way.
Thanks for your support Ann and Barb.
I'm really quite upset about being called a liar and a bad person.
But I know the truth and I guess that's the most important thing.
Hopefully Max will now divert his strong feeling about this to his work colleague and ensure this doesn't happen to any one else.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2014, 13:22:12 PM »
I wouldn't worry Linda... Everyone who knows you knows what a load of crap he is talking and he will be hurt more than you but in his pocket!!!

Offline men.max

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2014, 15:40:46 PM »
Last 3 weaks we dont do turkish tea because special festival for us mean ramazan and turkish tea no point to make also was quayrt Iam sure me or my stuffs cant make you Turkish Tea I know deffenetly you writed there years we come your bar friend :-) friends do this even true to write here for 2 lira and I know deffenetly layer Friend trying to kill my busines stell I dont know why I dont wont any people like this here thanks loads many place around here not heven and EXPENCiVE place

Offline Marggie

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2014, 16:59:45 PM »
Looks like Ramazan started 2 weeks earlier for them! Longer Ramazan, shorter season.....big problem.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2014, 17:29:41 PM »
Didn't Ramazan start last Friday? .. Yes you are right Max.. Lots of beautiful restaurants around there and they don't as far as I know call their customers liars and bad people... I a. Sure they will be glad of the extra trade that Kayakebab and her many friends will be giving them... You could have just said sorry!! 

Offline men.max

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2014, 17:51:15 PM »
quayrt was reason also I write there read well mercury respect because you are friends no problem my side I call liars not for costumers I calll for real layers  kaya kebab have to saye sorry to me because never ever ever I ask in my life for small glass turkish tea 3 lira cup of tea yes but not glass tea happy hours to you and your friend
  ;)

Offline johnboy1967

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2014, 19:19:42 PM »
Right  men.max. I have had enough of this now.!!! Kayakabab is my wife and she is no liar !!!! If you continue to speak about her like this I shall be going to see a solicitor and taking action against you !!! She has witnesses to the prices she has said . So being rude to her is completely Wrong.. !!!!!!!

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2014, 19:36:21 PM »
It was 17th June when I came along. As pointed out Ramadan started on 28th June.
Why don't you ask Fuat about it? I never said you charged me 3tl for the tea. Fuat did.
I had a cay on arrival while waiting for my friends. It was only slightly warm.
The next cay I had I joked with him whether I could have a hot one.
Both were served in glasses.
Both were charged as 3tl and then crossed to to 2tl each when I queried it.
I would assume you keep your paperwork for tax man etc.
Why don't you look through all the receipts for 17 th of June and you will see it.
My husband is correct, any more of this and we will be taking action. I am keeping screen shots of what is said.
There is no way I am coming to apologise to you, I did nothing wrong and I have told no lies.
I am not a long term friend of your bar. This was just my second visit, but my friends have been coming for many years.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2014, 20:19:18 PM »
I just want to try and calm things a little  :)

First of all Kayakebab, your first post on this does look like you were speaking to the owner (Max) and we have established now it wasn't him who served you it was Fuat. I think this is what Max was (unfortunately) calling you a liar for.

Second - Max I know you well and I'm sure now you realise that it was Fuat and not you who Kayakebab was served by that you will see it in you to apologise so that everybody can move on and enjoy your lovely place again.

Thanks  :)

Offline men.max

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2014, 20:32:41 PM »
last friday or 28 th june which one everyone know on the table have a menus price on if fuat told you 3 tl why you didnt show menu he is my brother is it that easy jhon write something there than enough no not enough go silister lawyer I dont care you cant do this put mud than saye sorry easy for you what about me glass turkish tea if one more people saye I charge 3 tl I will saye sory and all summer free  D i N N E R  promice and fuat know you from facebook why ?  .....................  thats very bad easy for you what about me people never been here what they will thing about go back pages read there since 2004 sands beach bar 18000 people read and alotof guest write things for us dont do again to anyone after glass of wine behind screeen for you fun for us very importend

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf