Author Topic: The Corner Pub & Restaurant  (Read 22059 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Re: The Corner Pub & Restaurant
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2014, 19:51:32 PM »
Thanks Mark for putting the record straight, I was panicking that my innocent comment about the little white street dog was about to ruin the future prospects of this very good new local business.

Offline swains

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2014, 19:01:25 PM »
This is just around the corner from our apartment and we spent a few nights in here it is excellent food and really friendly, we also popped in for a breakfast and that too was brilliant the coffee was really good although my husband had a beer with his lol, the dogs are no problem at all as soon as the food comes out they call them away from your table and they don't bother you any more, there were 4 of us and we all ordered different some from the 10tl menu and that was just delicious but also from the normal menu as well, My Mum and Dad were there for a month and are about to go back again for a month and will spend many a night in there were going back in July and will be back in there too.  The chef with the crazy hair is lovely the first night we went in he had a Scottish hat and we thought he had a wig on underneath like the joke ones and then we went back the next day we saw it was his real hair ha ha But very clean before anyone starts about hair lol, the day we went in for breakfast the heavens opened and they asked if we wanted a lift back home even though we are only across the road from the Chinese on Baris Manco road, really recommend the corner pub will see them all soon.

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2014, 19:42:35 PM »

10ytl menu from April,  all good that we tried.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2014, 19:50:36 PM »
I'm really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,reallyreally,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really, sorry I ever mentioned the dogs. As people have pointed out, they aren't there while you eat, my point was that they are cute. This is a lovely place and great value for money.

Anyway, today I had lunch in Fethiye, the restaurant had two lovely kittens !

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2014, 20:11:50 PM »
Where is it - I won't be going……….  ;)

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2014, 21:20:17 PM »
Whatever anyone has to say about the dogs, I for one will be visiting there just to see the dogs, but am allergic to cats!!  ;)  :)

Offline suehugh

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 10:45:36 AM »
Try the candianda restaurant in Uzumlu. No dogs. Some chickens and a kitten though all side by sie ae we ate our breakfast. Generally the chicken got the morsels.

Offline Saga Louts

• Newly Registered
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2014, 14:41:49 PM »
The guy who owns this andis also the chef from Roka. they laid him off over winter so he has set up here.
Hope he does well as he is a nice guy and his food is good ;

Offline davybill

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2014, 15:17:03 PM »
Been to the Cadianda there was dogs with some Brits,and puppy running around,
I like dogs but worried about pup running on road'

Offline cheffy

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2014, 21:27:43 PM »
I love dogs, but I couldn't eat a whole one:0)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf