Author Topic: Nightlife for teens  (Read 4092 times)

Offline engineerdave

• Newly Registered
Nightlife for teens
« on: April 12, 2014, 22:40:10 PM »
Can anyone please tell me what nightlife there is in Calis for a young teen. I have heard the name Scarlets mentioned. Any info would be appreciated. Many Thanks.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Nightlife for teens
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 00:47:29 AM »
Scarlett's,  B52 and a few others.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 10:16:57 AM »
Depends how young the young teens are - what sort of thing are you looking for?

Offline davybill

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 10:32:58 AM »
I think most of the teenagers,go to the scarlet bar,

Offline engineerdave

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 10:58:50 AM »
Depends how young the young teens are - what sort of thing are you looking for?

13 and 14  both girls and go to the same dance studio so very much into dancing.Can be a bit scatty when together like most teens and think they know it all. Apart from that normal really.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 11:22:45 AM »
You can watch over them from a safe distance at Scarletts or B52.  If they want the loud music from B52 and you prefer it quieter, you can see all that is happening from Kerim bar opposite without having your ear drums permanently damaged  :o 
What about Vojos - always lots of fun things happening there that they (and you if you so desire) could join in with ?

Offline engineerdave

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 20:21:34 PM »
Thanks for that. All good info..apart from the "always lots of fun things happening there that they (and you if you so desire) could join in with" bit.   :)
Have yo seen what I look like   :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 20:42:31 PM »
My advice is to go into these places with your teens - perhaps earlier in the evening when they are quiet. A quick word with the staff saying you want them to enjoy themselves but could they keep an eye on them will do the trick. They will indeed ensure they have a great time without any problems. Especially in Scarlett, you just need to ask.

Offline engineerdave

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 21:01:26 PM »
Thanks Scunner I appreciate that advice. I have read in the "search "a few things that has already put me on alert modefor when we come over. I want them to feel they can enjoy themselves but above  feel protected.Which as a dad is my responsibility. I am not kidding myself that Turkey is any safer  then the UK so will treat being there even more caution where the girls are concerned.Just want to enjoy a great holiday for all of us.

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 07:41:28 AM »
Scunner, sometimes it's the staff in 'certain' places that you have to beware of - ha ha ha.  I would be explaining to the teenagers before they go, NOT to expect too much as far as nightlife is concerned and if you take them to any of the bars, stay with them.  Point out the plus side of things to do during the day, swimming in the sea or pool, exciting excursions, the markets, going for nice meals etc. etc. Young people, particularly young girls, who tend to look older than they are will get lots of attention so without being alarmist, I would ensure that I was with them or close bye when they are out and about, especially in the evening.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf