Author Topic: Buying Raki - is it best to get at Dalaman airport on arrival?  (Read 19256 times)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Buying Raki - is it best to get at Dalaman airport on arrival?
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2014, 21:45:46 PM »
메이트에 대한 한국어 "여기에서 볼 수있는 아무것도, 이동"

JF

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2014, 21:55:15 PM »
What a load of rubbish, you have hurt someone by a stupid comment, as I have already said not everyone has such a thick skin that they can put aside the suggestion that they may be called a stalker, no matter how many smileys you put after the post!!  You Have upset someone, for no reason and you should be man enough to apologise. As for John F he is really a nasty piece of work who delights in upsetting people with his nasty comments and putdowns.  This is meant to be a forum dedicated to the delights of holidaying in Calis and the surrounding area, not to upset the many people who enjoy the tips they pick up to have a great holiday

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2014, 21:58:36 PM »
As for John F he is really a nasty piece of work who delights in upsetting people with his nasty comments and putdowns. 
That's probably a pretty fair assessment..  :)  however I am extremely kind to children and small furry animals.  Honestly.

JF

Offline Dutchie

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2014, 22:02:06 PM »
In case anybody is interested in the answer: my sister bought raki at Pegasus Airlines for 17.50 euros for a litre. In Turkey it works out to about 25 euros for a litre.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2014, 22:03:10 PM »
What a load of rubbish, you have hurt someone by a stupid comment, as I have already said not everyone has such a thick skin that they can put aside the suggestion that they may be called a stalker

Once again, my point was how something innocent can be escalated online, similar to having a quiet drink in Calis one day comes back as you being an alcoholic the next. Nothing about him. Hell will freeze over before I apologise, he needs to grow a pair if that has upset him. If I think he's a stalker I'll write "You are a stalker". He can PM me if he wants to discuss it.  This is the internet, not the Woman's Institute.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2014, 22:03:37 PM »
In case anybody is interested in the answer: my sister bought raki at Pegasus Airlines for 17.50 euros for a litre. In Turkey it works out to about 25 euros for a litre.

Thank you Dutchie, there is the answer. Topic locked.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2014, 22:33:09 PM »
Oh and for the record, one final point.

My comment about stalkers was liked by just two people. One of them was you, echogirl1. But your subsequent outrage at the comment was fun, well acted out.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2014, 22:45:55 PM »
And I just sat and watched you unlike it! Good job I thought to take a screenshot before you tried to cover your tracks!!

Don't play games.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf