Author Topic: Fethiye spor fixtures  (Read 11886 times)

Offline Sleuth

Re: Fethiye spor fixtures
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2014, 06:32:31 AM »
Now I  have   watched Fethiyespor win only once in eleven  visits   :(  as Yabanci pointed out... the opponents keeper was `tested` only once out of 90 minutes :-(     Fethiyespor were dire to say the least. 
Also Saturday evening must  a bad night for them to play a home match ...  it seemed like there were more police officers there in attendance than spectators  :-[
The crowd  couldnt have been many  more than  8 or 9 hundred...  compared to last seasons  10.000 or so in the higher division
It does seem like a team of `no hopers` once again heading for relegation  right now unfortunately  :(
I am back in the UK  in 2 weeks until early February...  I am wondering where they will be in the league by then ?
Hope they can manage to win a few games in my absence... but bumpy rides ahead I fear  :(

My home team Cheltenham Town, where  I will be watching  their home games on my return are experiencing a bad run also .

Good luck to both  teams ...  they both need it  :D

Offline yabanci

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2014, 16:12:05 PM »
After losing for the first time at home on Saturday, Fethiye won for the first time away this afternoon.A goal right on half time from reserve centre back Cenk Ozbey giving Fethiye a 1-0 win at Turgutlu.Fethiye move up to 14th in the league with 9 points, level with Sundays opponents 1461 Trabzon.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2014, 20:00:03 PM »
Fethiyespor couldnt follow up their good mid-week result as they only drew 1-1 with 1461 Trabzon this evening.The visitors went ahead on 18 minutes when the Fethiye keeper couldnt hold onto a free kick,spilling the ball straight into the path of a Trabzon player.Emre Okur equalised 8 mins later.Fethiye had much the better of the 2nd half and went closest when Huseyin Ozturk had a volley cannon off the crossbar.
Fethiye remain 14th in the league but have a tough away game in Istanbul next weekend when they play 3rd placed Umraniyespor.

Offline scorcher

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2014, 09:06:46 AM »
What's gone wrong at Sunderland Eric - painful to watch them on Saturday and I'm hoping that you missed the game!  :(

Offline yabanci

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2014, 14:33:39 PM »
Fethiyespor picked up a very good away point in Istanbul this afternoon,with a 0=0 draw against Umraniyespor.This was the clubs 5th draw of the season and their 3rd 0=0.Fethiye remain in 14th place on 11 points.Fethiye are away again on Wednesday when they travel to Ankara to face Keciorengucu in the 3rd round of the Ziraat Cup,and then its a home game in the league next Sunday against Tarsus.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2014, 14:15:02 PM »
Fethiyespor missed out on a possible big name tie in the Ziraat Cup 4th round, by losing 1=0 in Ankara this afternoon.The hosts were even reduced to 10 men on 72 minutes and despite 30 minutes of extra time Fethiye could still not score for the 7th time in 12 games this season.Keciorengucu secured their place in the next round with a goal in the 116th minute.
Fethiye are at home on Sunday,KO at 13.30.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2014, 14:36:55 PM »
Fethiyespor made it 8 games this season without scoring,drawing 0=0 with Tarsus this afternoon.Fethiye had much the better 1st half and Emre Okur missed 2 glorious chances inside the 6 yard box,blasting one over the bar,and the other saved by the keeper after coming off his shins.The 2nd half was very mediocre apart from the last 10 mins when Fethiye threw the kitchen sink at the Tarsus goal.
Fethiye remain in 14th place on 12 points and are away to 2nd place Yeni Malatyaspor next weekend.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2014, 13:41:17 PM »
Fethiyespor narrowly missed out on another away point losing 1-0 at Yeni Malatyaspor this afternoon, the hosts scoring in the 90th minute.Malatya go top with that win and Fethiye slump to 17th.Fethiye are at home next weekend against Hacettepe who are 6 places above them, but only 1 point better off.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2014, 15:04:10 PM »
Another home game,another draw for Fethiyespor as they drew 1=1 with Hacettepe this afternoon.Also for the 2nd week running they conceded a very late goal,with the visitors scoring in the 88th minute.Earlier Fethiye had gone ahead with Mert Er Estik scoring 4 minutes from half time.Fethiye remain 17th on 13 points and are away next weekend to in form Aydinspor who are now 6th in the league,6 points better off than Fethiye.

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2014, 18:52:02 PM »
Tnks for the update  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf