Author Topic: New Sensatori Hotel  (Read 72080 times)

Offline Pussinboots

Re: New Sensatori Hotel
« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2015, 11:32:18 AM »
The FB page is showing some fantastic photos of the new hotel if anyone wants to have a look.

Looks like a really fantastic upmarket resort.

People arriving since last Friday have been posting loads of stuff gushing about how great it all is.
The FB page is showing some fantastic photos of the new hotel if anyone wants to have a look.

People arriving since last Friday have been posting loads of stuff gushing about how great it all is.

Not sure where all the rubbish about it not being finished came from but its looks very finished to me and to all those on site there now so hopefully it will employ plenty of locals for many years to come.

Not sure where all the rubbish about it not being finished came from but its looks very finished to me and to all those on site there now so hopefully it will employ plenty of locals for many years to come.

[/quote

Well Globetrotter all I can say is that from where I Am sitting now outside the Letoon in Gorgeous sunshine it's a flaming blot on the landscape 

Not a pretty view from the Letoon right now.....more a flaming blot on the landscape !!! Even from a great distance its massive. :(

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #141 on: May 04, 2015, 11:37:38 AM »
Cheers Scunner...Will buy u an Efes.   ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2015, 11:39:02 AM »
Sorry - I deleted my reply...but it is pretty difficult to read.

I'll accept the Efes though :D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2015, 11:49:57 AM »
This is what our new member Globetrotter aka GasMan wrote on 30th April on T.A.
---------------------
I'm sure the guests who will arrive tomorrow will be able to see who's been embellishing the situation and it won't be me.

The FB sites have a comprehensive photo album from breaking ground right through to completion and show the full picture, not that which suits a certain criteria. All pictures were taken by people on site during construction and not from outside the complex with no access to the site.

Showing old photos and claiming them as recent, showing unfinished staff accommodation located miles away and claiming it as the resort buildings all of which have been posted by your Calis beach forum ex pats smacks of "we're not happy so no one else should be"

Let the gueats make their own mind up but trying to scaremonger people who have paid good money for their hard earned holidays with posts always ending with veiled comments such as "well hopefully it will all be ready" is just pettiness in the extreme and disgusts me personally.

I don't benefit in any way from running the FB pages, it's something I do for others benefit (last 5 years) but I certainly know how the ex pat recommendation scheme works!!!

mind how you go

--------------------

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #144 on: May 04, 2015, 11:59:31 AM »
This is what our new member Globetrotter aka GasMan wrote on 30th April on T.A.
---------------------
I'm sure the guests who will arrive tomorrow will be able to see who's been embellishing the situation and it won't be me.

The FB sites have a comprehensive photo album from breaking ground right through to completion and show the full picture, not that which suits a certain criteria. All pictures were taken by people on site during construction and not from outside the complex with no access to the site.

Showing old photos and claiming them as recent, showing unfinished staff accommodation located miles away and claiming it as the resort buildings all of which have been posted by your Calis beach forum ex pats smacks of "we're not happy so no one else should be"

Let the gueats make their own mind up but trying to scaremonger people who have paid good money for their hard earned holidays with posts always ending with veiled comments such as "well hopefully it will all be ready" is just pettiness in the extreme and disgusts me personally.

I don't benefit in any way from running the FB pages, it's something I do for others benefit (last 5 years) but I certainly know how the ex pat recommendation scheme works!!!

mind how you go

--------------------

To be honest that sounds about right  :)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2015, 12:32:41 PM »
I have now been blocked, but not my alterego FB page.  so I can still see it, now, why have I been blocked from the site?  showing the pretty photos? the views? 

I will now post what guest staying in the Adult only section are complaining about.
The complaint is, guest paying for Adult only have complained that the area is being used by families with children and children left to play in the area. 
The stones at the shoreline.

What happens to the sand when the storms hit the area?  we know what happened the last time sand was put down, it disappeared over night.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 13:17:49 PM by loz »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2015, 12:46:19 PM »
And you have to pay for Baileys  ;)

Offline mac2010

« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2015, 12:56:17 PM »
So can you book just rooms and stay AI as I can only find prices including flights.As for paying for baileys most AI in turkey don't include it as normally the package includes local brands unless you pay much higher prices and then international drinks are included.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2015, 13:00:45 PM »
I'd say this hotel falls into the category "much higher prices" :D

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2015, 13:17:35 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o