Author Topic: So there was a guy......  (Read 752 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
So there was a guy......
« on: February 08, 2017, 12:18:14 PM »
So there was a guy at a bar drinking and minding his own business. Suddenly, a man walks in carrying a very large duffel bag. He sits down at the bar, and places his bag on the counter. POOF! Out popped a little man from the bag who looked around, and then jumped back in the bag. A few moments later he re-emerged from the bag with a smaller (proportionately sized) piano, and began to play it.
Curious, the first guy asks "What's the story behind this guy?" "Well," the second guy says as he reaches into the bag. "I found this in the woods the other day" he said as he pulled a lamp of sorts from the bag. He said "It houses a genie who will grant anybody just one wish! JBe sure to speak clearly though because he is a little hard of hearing."
The first guy, not taking him seriously spouts out "Well then I wish for a million bucks." All of the sudden, the bar is instantly filled with ducks, ducks everywhere. "What's with this?!" the first guy asked. "I asked for a million bucks!" "Oh yeah?" the second guy chimed in. "Do you think I wished for a 9-inch pianist?"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf