Author Topic: Recommended hairdresser  (Read 18767 times)

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
Re: Recommended hairdresser
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2017, 19:48:02 PM »
I have. There are only two people who knows what happened - Turkan and Wendy. However, the original post from Wendy suggested that she thought she was overcharged, which appeared she wasn't. So what now is the problem?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2017, 19:57:52 PM »
the original post from Wendy suggested that she thought she was overcharged, which appeared she wasn't.

Appears she wasn't overcharged even though the 'evidence' put up included loads of stuff she didn't have, until the rip off value was reached - seriously do you honestly believe she wasn't overcharged???!!

Well let me talk you through it in a parallel situation

Wendy wants to buy a car

Your Hisaronu example advertises a car at a certain price, sells her the car and Wendy reflects that it was really expensive for the car.

Your example vendor says that is the price, it was clearly and universally advertised, you fool for agreeing to it if you think it is too much.

In this example, Wendy goes in to buy a car and expects a fair price. Later, she reflects that it was really expensive for the car.

In our example, the dealer says this is nonsense, they have never sold a car to Wendy.

Then they say they did, and produce a receipt which suggests Wendy bought a car, and a quad bike, and a set of tyres, and an air freshener.

Both examples prey on the human trait of trust that they will be treated fairly - I suppose the difference is that you looked at the Hisaronu place and found details on the pricing - well that's what you said anyway.

The idea that people who trust that the price will be fair, then become fair game to overcharge is repulsive - can you disagree with that?

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2017, 20:05:51 PM »
I get all that. But what are the extras  that Turkan has added on. Do you know? Turkan knows what she did, Wendy knows what she had done. Nobody else does.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2017, 20:09:32 PM »
In short, Wendy doesn't have a record for crying wolf...the hairdresser has had to refund a number of overcharged people. Not a specific science but I think I know where the truth is on this one.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2017, 20:10:43 PM »
I get all that. But what are the extras  that Turkan has added on. Do you know? Turkan knows what she did, Wendy knows what she had done. Nobody else does.

p.s. Including you

Two posts ago you posted conclusively to say it appears she hadn't been overcharged. But you don't know that.

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2017, 20:13:46 PM »
Yes correct. That is my whole point.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2017, 20:15:20 PM »
Your whole point is that you believe she was not overcharged but the rest of us don't know what happened?

Move on Nick :D

Offline fernando torres

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2017, 20:23:36 PM »
Nick !! , as Scunner suggested read the whole thread and since when has  £ 38 been more than 460 Lira ??

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2017, 20:26:43 PM »
Correct

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2017, 20:28:32 PM »
My whole point is I do not know if she was overcharged and neither does anybody else . Also I do not know what happened and neither does anybody else (apart from Wendy and Turkan)
Moving on now
(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf